🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

2910 Issues

ballcapghost
ballcapghost Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2020 in Support

Hello, is anyone else having issues with the level 2910? I get about half way thru and it glitches and I can’t see any bubbles but the owls. Everything else disappears. I’m also open to advice on how to fix it! Thanks so much!

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi 🙋‍♀️ @ballcapghost sorry you are having problems this has been mentioned by some players. Clearing cash, Logging out of you game and turning your device off and on for at least 2 minutes seems to reset it. Give it an try and let me know how you get on. Player feedback is always appreciated as it will help other players

As I can see you are new to the community Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?