๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How to share my game to get more friends

Options

Comments

• Lalady
    Lalady Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

How can I make my game public so that more people in the community can see my bubble which game and send me lives and let me to and them lives??

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,529 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lalady You can be more visible if you play through Facebook as you can then add your personal friends but you can only use Facebook for BW3 it no longer supports BW2 also be aware that Facebook is currently changing their platform and are experiencing some issues that are currently being worked on. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• Lurgus
    Lurgus Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

After the update most of us are now without lives/friends. I am not playing much anymore. King did this thinking we would start buying lives. We wonโ€™t so King needs to fix it!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,529 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

MOST RECENT UPDATE AS PROMISED

Recently, we have received reports that some players are having issues when trying to send and receive lives from friends in Bubble Witch Saga.

Please rest assured that we are hard at work trying to find the source of this issue. We'll get a fix in place as soon as we are able to and functionality will return to normal.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. Please be sure to look out for updates to the game and install those updates when they become available.

PLEASE NOTE If you are playing BW2 you need to no longer be using Facebook and you can only play on a mobile device

However we are also aware of none Facebook related issues in bothย BW2ย andย BW3ย like crashing freezing and messages not appearing all these are complex issues and no fix date can be given.

We know its not the update you wanted to here and we are sorry for this and once again we thank you for your patience ๐Ÿ‘

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?