🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(ENDED) 👉 Win Gold Bars - What's your Halloween Treat? 🎃

Options

Comments

• MaiChiCadiz3174
    MaiChiCadiz3174 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

My favorite treat is dressing up and dancing on the street corner at work. Makes people laugh

• Cstoney78
    Cstoney78 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat is the Haunted trail that we do every year to support charity and the local food bank. This year I was able to come flying out of a tree on a harness. Let's just say that everyone got their money's worth!

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,229 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat is just handing out candy and visiting will all the neighbors. All my kids are grown and I have two older grandkids and one that is 7 and is still in the Halloween spirit. So every year he comes over to trick and treat in my neighborhood. BUT, this year was totally different of course. So had to depend on memories this Halloween. We always have such a big turnout for trick or treating. We have a wonderful neighborhood. There are a quite a few houses that get together and we set up tables outside by the street and put out the candy on the tables. There is sign at other houses to let the kids know which houses has all the candy. Then closer to the house, there will be more tables that has adult beverages that can be filled while they are walking around the neighborhood. It is alot of fun and a great get together. Hopefully next year will be different! Hope everyone had a safe Halloween and lots of good memories from the past.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,460 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

@MaiChiCadiz3174 @Angel_Fowler @TerrieParks Hi guys its great to meet you thanks for stopping by to join our amazing contests.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 👍🙂

• kathys321
    kathys321 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Twix. Both of them I cant resist.

• BULLDOG76
    BULLDOG76 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My favourite Halloween treat is anticipating the spook -tacular updates from my favourite king games at each special time of the year. It gives everyone a shared treat making the gaming experiences that bit more magical 👻💀🧙🏻🧟‍♀️🦇🦉🕸🍭🍬⚗️

• TG2022
    TG2022 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat is rice crispy treats full of ooey, gooey, gooey marshmallow goodness. I I love the sweetness and the orange colors with chocolate just right for a spooky halloween treat! We made spiderwebs, ghosts, witch hats and of course jack o lanterns! Soooo much fun!

• wwitch75
    wwitch75 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My fav is caramel apple Hi chew candy!!! They are hard to find but so worth the hunt!!!

• daughterofanarchy
    Options

My favorite treat? The candy and desserts of course!! I like to make dirt cake! Chocolate pudding, chocolate cookie crumbles on top, gummi worms and other candies on top for decoration! Banana pudding! Rice krispie treats! Candy apples! Candy bags! Candy corn pumpkins! I love all the sweet treats and my hips show it!

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,229 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @kathys321, @BULLDOG76, @TG2022 , @wwitch75 and @daughterofanarchy, it is so nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping in to join our amazing contests.

Have a great time and good luck! 👻👻

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?