🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Tricksies

Options
RReck
RReck Posts: 1 Newbie

Can you fix my tricksies game it is still stuck on claim! And if there is any new games to play! I miss out on them

Thankyou

Rhoda Wiegele Reck

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

Hi @RReck, welcome to the Community!

1️⃣

Bear in mind that, in order to keep special features like Events & Challenges (such as Tricksies Garden) accessible/available for all Players, you might have access to them sometimes & other Players may not, or vice-versa. This is so that everyone gets to play as many features as is manageable.

• With that in mind, make sure that your Game is updated to its latest version (that way you'll know what feat special features are available to you at a particular time).
      • To get the latest version of the Game, go to the Microsoft Store HERE.

2️⃣

The fact that you can't claim your Tricksies rewards might indicate your Game has a blip/glitch.

• Try logging out of your Game & turn your device off for at least 2 minutes.
      • If this doesn't work please go HERE to see other Players' comments & tips for this issue and comment with what device you use & what App you play through (for example, King or some other platform).

Cc. @KimElston

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,674 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

HI 🙋‍♀️ @RReck Sorry to hear you are having problems.

With the tricksies event we have been experiencing a bug for some players and no trouble shooting has seemed to work unfortunately 😌

The only you can do is a uninstall process to reset it in time for the next event. The warning is you will loose your boosters as they are saved to your device not your game. If you find you drop in levels after dont worry as long as your game Is saved you just play one level and close the game and turn your device off and on you will then be restored.😌

Let me know how you get on 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?