🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(ENDED) 👉 Win Gold Bars - What's your Halloween Treat? 🎃

Options

Comments

• Queenieg4
    Queenieg4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My favorite is watching scary movies and when my kids were small taking them out trick or treating and listening at them betting who will get the most candy. Now they're grown I just watched scary movies.

• kbescb
    kbescb Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My favorite treat is Smarties or Mounds.

• Lrands102
    Lrands102 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Like the candy, and costumes

• Rixgrlraven
    Rixgrlraven Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

My favorite treat is dressing up with my son and taking him trick or treating in the closest town. This year, we went as a family of plague doctors. Many people were taking pictures of us and complementing on our outfits! Even my husband went in costume this year.

• edowens67
    edowens67 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat has got to be Reese’s peanut butter cups! I could eat them every day of the year! I’m not a fan of the dark chocolate ones but the white chocolate and milk is ones are incredible 😋. Stay safe and healthy everyone!

• slotstarkey
    slotstarkey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat is after passing out candy to the children, I get to snuggle on the couch with warm Halloween decorated cookies and milk, and watch scary movies.

• naboney
    naboney Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • tenn
    tenn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My most favorite Halloween treat was when I was a child and my aunt made me a devil costume. My eldest brother donned a creepy rubber mask, tucked a towel under his shirt to resemble a hunchback and took me trick or treating. We were out for hours and the tail of my costume had worn through to the stuffing by the time I returned home. Best Halloween ever. 🎃

• mady77
    mady77 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Halloween is my favorite holiday of all. I love to dress up and decorate and I still go trick or treating with my son, even though I have to push him to since he thinks he is to old for it (he is now 17) lol. I love to watch scary movies and eat popcorn balls. This year was definitely different with COVID and places shut down, trick or treating was canceled on us, but I didn't let that stop me from decorating or dressing up, even if I had no where to go. I love seeing the different and creative costumes and the pumpkin carving. Everything on this holiday is a treat for me.

• Breeezy
    Breeezy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My favorite thing about Halloween is the fact that I have 4 children and now I can be the parent that “checks to make sure the candy is safe”. Reese’s cups here I come!

thanks kids 😅

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?