🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(ENDED) 👉 Win Gold Bars - What's your Halloween Treat? 🎃

Options

Comments

• FeliciaVezina1
    FeliciaVezina1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My Favorite Halloween Treat this year was watching everyone come together for the Children this year! Things & times are really different & I want my children to know tradition,morals, Respect, & just love to teach them old school! We thought Halloween was going to be canceled but thank god it wasn’t because everyone stepped up young, older, & just made sure the kids got a normal Halloween! Thank you!

• deckarda2
    deckarda2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat is a popcorn ball. I remember making them as a Girl Scout with my troop. Then I went home and my mom helped me make them for my class at school!

• DirtyDiana80
    DirtyDiana80 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

tricks, treats, family, & real creole gumbo!

• Hucklebug90
    Hucklebug90 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My favorite treat, well it’s the kids. Every year I dress up and entertain the kids. I am known as the witch of meandering way. The kids love it! Some come by and even ask if my witch friend will make an appearance. I tell them she’s really busy cooking up her spells and taking care of her spiders and cat. The pandemic kept her away this year. But she will be back next year. Plenty of time for planning her tricks and treats....

5878896038 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

My favourite trick or treat is more chocolates 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• inprocess97
    inprocess97 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My Halloween treat is celebrating my granddaughter birthday and dressing up each year. I put tons of thought and effort in my costumes. It gives me a chance to display my showcase my very own costume designs.

• alleydoodle
    alleydoodle Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Favorite Halloween treat is a mallow cup. Haven’t seen one in many years but they bring back so many great Halloween memories.

• traci54
    traci54 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat is picking a theme and converting our home into the spookiest version of it! This year was creepy carnival and the entire house became the big top complete with a red and white tent that covered the entire house. Our neighborhood had trick or treating restrictions so we held our own pandemic parade at dark....all the ghouls and ghosts got to show off their costumes as we marched and cheered in the streets! Covid 19 couldn't take away our fun...that spirit lives in us all if we are brave enough to listen.

• traci54
    traci54 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • aajjtls
    aajjtls Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat is bite size 100,000 bars! Yummy!!! Also Jolly Rancher stix!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?