🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(ENDED) 👉 Win Gold Bars - What's your Halloween Treat? 🎃

Options

Comments

• DansBooBurr
    DansBooBurr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

From the time my children, nieces and nephews were very young my parents turned their garage into a haunted house for the kids to scare, spook and have fun. We all worked together and spent weeks preparing. Dad built a coffin with a creeking door and a levy system to pull it open. The whole family got dressed up, hung signs that advertised. And for the month of October we opened the haunted house for visitors on the weekends. Oh we had so much fun. The kids did not like trick or treating anymore lol.. they just wanted to be a part of that spook factor. We would laugh so hard Mom peed her pants. This is a wonderful memory just thinking about it all is so warming, Dad isnt well now and we have not gotten to do the haunted garage in a while. But, it will always be a memory I will forever hold dear to my heart. My daughter who is now 25 just told me the other day..The haunted garage made Halloween my absolute favorite holiday!!!!!!

• RegansHere
    RegansHere Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My favorite Holloween treat is seeing small towns have a parade where the kids come through. The majority of the town participates. At the end is a haunted house. That was my Halloween 2018. The best ever.

• Lana3_max
    Lana3_max Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Mi regalo favorito de halloween es una calabaza llena de dulces para mis hijos.

• Brownbug
    Brownbug Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My favorite part of Halloween is decorating the yard and house. We put up a lot of spooky witches and black cats. Oh and I get my husband to put his Gilly suit on and we laugh our heads off at the reaction of the kids! Candy flys, and curse words do to,occasionally. 😂 Also getting to eat any left over candy.🍭🍫🍬

• dranby
    dranby Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I love caramel popcorn balls and I didn't see any this year because of Covid-19

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi 🙋 @dtami , @alacey , @Knocksville , @Cricket70 , @Chms2000 , @ugadawg , @Amy1284 , @berrybest1 , @stina36 ,@oceanrush92 , @Urmi_Islam , @JForshee83 , @Shwh67 , @bryteyes44 , @betternetter ,@rocky1997 , @Melansongirl@mommy2starcloud ,@JodiC , @casperunicorn69 , @DansBooBurr, @RegansHere , @Brownbug and @dranby thanks for stopping in and being a part of the contest. Nice to meet everyone and it is fun reading all of your comments.  Have a Ghostly day! 👻👻

@Lana3_max I am sorry but we only use English in the community. Please click on Google Translate 👈 then do a copy and paste. 😉

• erinleigh2020
    erinleigh2020 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat comes in the form of a memory. I grew up in the days of the box costumes with plastic masks. You know the ones. In a town where we knew how to do Halloween. Everyone, I mean everyone kids and parents alike went out just as soon as the streetlights came on. You’d leave your own house, hitting up the few houses on your block, and then it seemed everyone met up somewhere, and you trick or treat the neighborhood in a big group. We always knew which houses gave out the full size candy bars, the house where you’d always get a dime and a Jesus book, of a little book of stickers. Mrs Alsop always gave homemade cookies, or caramel apples and a cold bottle of pop. Then at the very end of the night we all made our annual pilgrimage to that one house. This house lived for Halloween. Greeted by Ms Dunnaway, always dressed as a scary which. We would be led, 3-4 at a time into the creepy basement where we would stick our hands in bowls of ordinary food that magically, that might became blood, guts, teeth and eyeballs. As we left, our eyes wide, we were given a bag of treats and a cup of punch. Halloween came to an end, we said goodbye and headed home, still excited from the fun.

• alotacrazy
    alotacrazy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Seeing all the pets dressed in their costumes!

• dranby
    dranby Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I remember those days. We stayed out till our bags were full and it didn’t take long cause they gave out the regular size candy bars back then. Can I change my answer 🤣🤣🤣

• Plaulau
    Plaulau Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ohhh nooo, my favorite Halloween treat, which is chocolate candy with nuts, will be eaten by me as no kids came to trick or treat, not even my grandkids.  Quarantine 15 is so spooky!  👻

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?