🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Not recieving lives from friends... cant get new bb witch 3 friends

Options
lynndentler
lynndentler Posts: 2 Newbie

I have been playing the above game for about a year. I have never received lives from the few friends that the game is showing me, and not sure if I am sending lives. I can not get new friends in game. I went to fb and added several ppl. None showed up in game, even though they are now friends. I, also, play several other king games, including bb witch 2, and have no problem with sending or receiving lives. Read through the help section, but nothing I tried has helped. As I stated above, have not been able to receive lives since starting over a year ago, has become a nuisance, since I have reached higher levels. Did not want to delete game and try to start over, because of losing levels I have won. Please give advise as how to solve this issue. Thank you Lynn Dentler

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@lynndentler Hi and welcome. Facebook did a facebook platform update not long ago and since a few people have had issues with sending and receiving lives in a few of the king games. This is currently being investigated, but at present there is no time on a fix for the issue. It has also caused a few issues with people avatars which may be a reason some friends are not showing in your game.

Also check you facebook app permissions and check that all the game settings are set to active

Thank you

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@lynndentler Hi and welcome. Facebook did a facebook platform update not long ago and since a few people have had issues with sending and receiving lives in a few of the king games. This is currently being investigated, but at present there is no time on a fix for the issue. It has also caused a few issues with people avatars which may be a reason some friends are not showing in your game.

Also check you facebook app permissions and check that all the game settings are set to active

Thank you

• jaylen2020
    jaylen2020 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,536 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @lynndentler and @jaylen2020

We have multiple discussion already open regarding these and other issues that unfortunately our players are struggling with below is the information that has been posted many times

MOST RECENT UPDATE AS PROMISED

Recently, we have received reports that some players are having issues when trying to send and receive lives from friends in Bubble Witch Saga.

Please rest assured that we are hard at work trying to find the source of this issue. We'll get a fix in place as soon as we are able to and functionality will return to normal.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused. Please be sure to look out for updates to the game and install those updates when they become available.

PLEASE NOTE If you are playing BW2 you need to no longer be using Facebook and you can only play on a mobile device

However we are also aware of none Facebook related issues in both BW2 and BW3 like crashing freezing and messages not appearing all these are complex issues and no fix date can be given.

We know its not the update you wanted to here and we are sorry for this and once again we thank you for your patience 👍

• Screwchaser
    Screwchaser Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

You would think that having over 3000 friends there would be more playing this game. I get a few lives once in a while. Need moe friends that play this.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,536 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Screwchaser my message above will explain regarding these issues 👍🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?