🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Can't connect on windows 10

Options
Arithian
Arithian Posts: 2 Newbie

I've been playing on the Windows app for a while and noticed after the most recent tricksies event that I wasn't able to participate in other things like waking up the tree and then I couldn't claim the tricksies reward either. It now tells me I'm not connected and I can't connect regardless of what button to push. I can still play and complete levels, just can't participate in anything anymore.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Arithian, welcome to our Community 😀

Are you trying to connect to your Facebook or King account? Have you by any chance tried to reinstall the game app or maybe check if there are any available updates?

• Arithian
    Arithian Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Just connecting to the servers period, king account maybe because I don't believe I ever connected facebook to the game. There aren't options, it's just a large blue button that says connect and any community stuff I try to do says I'm not online. I have reinstalled as I'd rather not lose my 800 something level progress.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,328 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Arithian Welcome if you have saved your game you won't loose your levels on the reinstall you just play 1 level then log out and turn your device off and on your levels will be restored if not we can have them manually restored with you sending your game ID and the level you was on.

If you have boosters you will loose them as they unfortunately are saved to your device not your game

Let us know what you think 👍🌟

• rungbo
    rungbo Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Following: Having the same problem for about 3 or 4 days now. Have tried everything. I am using a mobile device and as far as I know I am using my King account but did connect to Facebook.

• PLM_ForGame
    PLM_ForGame Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

After several weeks of waiting, an update was finally available in the Microsoft store today.

However, this time, even after receiving the update, no new levels appeared in the game. The last available is 3100 with the text "New levels coming soon".

Couldn't it really be the case for a whole year that PC users get new levels at the same time as phone users?

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@rungbo As you know Facebook book is giving us a lot of errors lately. It will be a good idea to play directly through king and see how that goes. Come back and let me know. Also in the meantime clear cash if you can also double check in your play store that you did receive any recent updates 👍🙂

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@PLM_ForGame Unfortunately PC levels are behind mobile levels usually by 3 to 4 chapters.

Maybe you would be better to play on a mobile so you keep up with the latest chapters.

If you prefer pc I am sure you are having just as much fun but yes it would be great if PC chapters could be at the same level as mobiles 👍🙂

• PLM_ForGame
    PLM_ForGame Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for the reply.

When I wrote about this problem some time ago, I received the answer that it is an error that will be fixed soon. So I hoped for a correction. If, however, this is not a bug but a feature 😏, then I will have to put up with it, because I can only use a PC.

I'm more worried that usually the new levels were received with the update, but this time it didn't happen, although I was waiting for the new levels for 3 weeks.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @PLM_ForGame Maybe it's worth a try to bring it to the studio's attention again just to see if there any plans in the future that this may change and PC users will catch up

I can't promise anything but after the holidays I will try 👍

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?