🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

King Discord Server Suggestion

Options
paul5473
paul5473 Posts: 469 Level 4
edited October 2019 in Discussions
Hi guys,

I've been on the forums for a little while now and in this time i've seen that king doesn't have a discord server. I think a discord server for king and all there games would be an amazing hub for moderators and the community to come together and help more people.

I've spent many hours in discord servers and they server a great way for the community to understand updates, submit bug reports, share feedback, suggest ideas, share lives, help people through levels and enjoy the company of the king community across the world!

What do you guys think?

(p.s. hope i've posted this in the correct location if not could a mod move it to the correct location, thank you :) )

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?