🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

When is this issue going to be finally fixed?

Bethh60
Bethh60 Posts: 19 Level 2

Well a month so so ago I received my 50++++++ lives, my huge “friends” list and all my extra things back. Well I got up this morning, started playing my game and realized it’s ALL gone AGAIN!! This is total craziness! I have been playing another game for 7 years or so and let me tell you I have never never had any issues with that game nor other games I play. But in the last few months twice I’ve had issues with BubbleWitch2.. What is going on? Give me back my stuff, my multiple extra lives, my “friends” list and my extra things! So tired of this!!! When is this going to finally be fixed? How many out there has gone through or is going through this? It’s frustrating and irritating!

Best Answers

• mimimii
    mimimii Posts: 42 Level 2
    Answer ✓

@Bethh60 @PrettyBubbles

hi same issue here lost everything few months ago for it to start working again but on the 8th jan noticed a new update for every thing to go tits up again...no friends no lives nothing!!

unbelievable how this could all happen again so quickly

needs to be sorted once and for all....so annoying!!!???

• mimimii
    Answer ✓

Yeah ano more so when it was working perfectly fine then they do a update then it all goes wrong again....thought updates were to fix problems etc...not in their case does more damage!!

Probably another few months to try to fix it so have to wait ages to play the game again

Same here never played through fb which is wat they try say all time MADDENING!!!

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Bethh60 I am sorry for your frustration but the lives issue is complex across the board but the studio are aware and working on a fix it is hoped that with the next update this will be resolved

As you are playing BW2 can I just confirm with you that you have moved to playing on a mobile only and are no longer using Facebook as this is now the only way you can play successfully 👍🙂

• Bethh60

I’ve never played it on Facebook. And 2 months or so when I first had this problem you reply just about the same thing. So how long is it going to take to fix it? Why did mine go back to having all my lives and other stuff then it happen again? Makes no sense. You have to admit it’s damn frustrating for the people who play the game.

I use to play the original BubbleWitch but it won’t register how far I’ve played on my mobile. It does on my iPad. I tried exiting out of it bc I had gotten it on gamecenter and I wanted to get it at my App Store but I can’t find it. Can you not get the original BubbleWitch at the App Store anymore?

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Bethh60 bw1 has been discontinued for a long time now 👍

• mimimii
    Answer ✓

@Bethh60 @PrettyBubbles

hi same issue here lost everything few months ago for it to start working again but on the 8th jan noticed a new update for every thing to go tits up again...no friends no lives nothing!!

unbelievable how this could all happen again so quickly

needs to be sorted once and for all....so annoying!!!???

• Bethh60

Yep absolutely the same thing happened with me. Makes ya want to quit playing doesn’t it? Very irritating! Doesn’t seem like it should take months to fix the issue. So what’s going on? Who knows bc we get the same thing told to us “we are aware of the issue and we are hard at work to fix it. Please be patient while we do and thank you for playing BubbleWitch.” or do such comment. Disgruntled, irritated, disappointed, dissatisfied, etc...............

• mimimii
    Answer ✓

Yeah ano more so when it was working perfectly fine then they do a update then it all goes wrong again....thought updates were to fix problems etc...not in their case does more damage!!

Probably another few months to try to fix it so have to wait ages to play the game again

Same here never played through fb which is wat they try say all time MADDENING!!!

• PrettyBubbles

Hi guys no these issues are not only for Facebook players as king players are experiencing issues to

Sorry for your frustration but untill fixes are made there is nothing else we can do like you we just have to be patient 👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?