๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Update W10 game

Options
ยซ1

Comments

• dede2000
    dede2000 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Hello, is bbws3 over? Last update was more than 40days ago, does it mean game is done?

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,273 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @dede2000, no the game is not over, thankfully. ๐Ÿ˜€ What level are you on? Can you tell me are you playing on your pc or phone. You might want to check to see if you have the latest version of your app.

• dede2000
    Options

hi, level 3100 , on pc. thanks, more than a month for updates is a good way to drive people away from this game

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,500 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @dede2000 Have you checked to see if there are any pending up dates also have you tried logging out and turning your device off and on

What platform are using also have changed to windows 10 if not you need to move over to windows 10 it is free for you to add to your pc

Let me know if you have followed the above then I can take it from there ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• dede2000
    Options

so u askin me if i casually put my pc on and off, i have w10 and if i check for updates...ok hahahaha , no joke intended but come on...

• johamilton
    Options

Hi @dede2000, if you will, please log out of the game on your pc, then log back in. That sometimes kicks it back in. Just trying the simple fixes that sometimes work. We always try the easy fixes .. like make sure they are not playing on FB (because there are no more updates). Make sure they have downloaded the app from Microsoft store (that is why she is asking what platform) and is using Windows 10. So don't just turn you pc off then back on. Please log out of the game and then back in. Let us know if that worked please ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ป

• dede2000
    edited January 2021
    Options

well, so i did this many times, theres the classic announce " want new levels just update blabla", then it sends me on msstore, wich says im ok for updates. If their isnt any its ok, i ll change game.

I got it from msstore, not even connected to fb, w10, loged out and in xxxxxxxxxxxx times

• johamilton
    Options

@dede2000 , thank you so much. This will be turned over to @PrettyBubbles for more in depth look. If you will, can you please give me you Id# in case she needs it. If you do not know how to find it. Open the game and select the account button on your start menu on a pc then double tap the king logo above this will reveal your ID. PrettyBubbles will see this tomorrow morning, please have patience with us as she is on a different time zone

• dede2000
    Options

doing so , i had to connect to a king account for my game, wich changed all, and i lost +300 bonuses..thats it for me, i ll play something with less bugs. Extremely pissed off.

• dede2000
    edited January 2021
    Options

user id 7446393726 to obtain this, i lost 59 - 82- 76 - 50 22 - 1 bonuses....all of em. *Edited by CM: rude*

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?