๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๏ปฟ ๐Ÿ”ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฌ ๏ปฟ Who Wants To Do a Team Challenge ๏ปฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฌ ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hey Dani sorry i only play 1 king game and that's Soda you know ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• Renee_James
    Renee_James Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
  • LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited January 2021
    Options

@johamilton ๐Ÿ’™

I up to now have only played CCFS, I have been wanting to play something else besides Friends for a long time, but my phone was having so many problems and not very much memory left either. Well finally after just going through misery and frustration for the last week of constantly being timed out after 5 minutes, and that's when I could get on at all... I finally have a new phone. I have had to drastically revamp the email/ notification situation as I must have had hundreds..no thousands of emails that I never could seem to get to since June or so...that's about when I started to play the Community games. Even though I could not get a satisfactory answer from my service provider as to why I was having this problem, I did find out that many emails, especially ones that contain 40, 60 ,up to 100 every so often from one thread, from one person... will eventually take it's toll. I thought it was against the rules to double post, there is one person here that never stops and if no one posts in a little while, there they are again, sometimes 8 in a row. Sorry to sound so bitter but because of them I have to not receive a notification when someone last played, I had to put an icon on home screen and check back every so often. I did this on new phone for all the counting games, not the word games as they seem to be safe... for now. I guess my other point in telling you all this is, that I guess I will have a little more time to play another game and if I don't fill this phone up with junk I will have the memory needed also.

Now I need your opinions, I have heard that BW3 is a great game but was considering Pet Rescue as it is the GOTM. I assume neither of these are anything like CCFS, so what do I do ? I need badges, it is taking me forever just playing CCFS, and a badge would be nice for this like Nix said. I would like to say I am in, but would like to see what ya'll say. I would also need a few pointers too. I like the idea of teammates as I am very disappointed with Dachs Delivery... you can't talk to anyone or switch teams and it seems that I am doing at least half of the work. Will be waiting to hear from you...and thank you @Miss_Dani very much for the tag and considering me for a team. โฃ๏ธ

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Options

I am in specially if there is a badge with it. But I am at lowest bottom of the path, it will not benefit my team to be.

• Anahita_2005
    Anahita_2005 Posts: 18,570 Level 5
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hi there @johamilton! This looks like pretty fun!๐Ÿ˜€ I'm in!๐Ÿคฉ My current level is quite low it's 95 ๐Ÿ˜…

Thanks for the tag @Miss_Dani always happy to be in your team ๐Ÿค— Pls don't make me remind of the Soda Winter games....it looks like a terrible nightmare to me that I never want to have ๐Ÿคฃ

Following up on your question @LoveDachs, I think you should give BWS3 a try because it's different from other candy crush games. It's a shooter type of game. (And I like such type of games๐Ÿ˜) I'm also thinking to start playing PRS 'cause as you said it's GOTM. Also, @Miss_Dani can assist you more on PRS since she plays it. (In case if you download BWS3 You're always welcomed to be on our team ๐Ÿค—)I would say that it's your choice which game you want to download ๐Ÿ˜„

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Anahita_2005

Hi my dear friend, thank you for the advice and giving me your opinion. Oh I love shooting games too but am wondering how easy it is to play on a small phone. If the consensus is not so much, then maybe I should go with PRS. Let me see how it goes for the rest of the day, I am excited to get started on something new. I still need a PC and am saving every cent I can...so maybe in a few months I'll be able to download as many games as I want.๐Ÿค— See you soon hun.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5
    Options

@johamilton Heya!๐Ÿ˜Š A team challenge for BW3 sounds like fun!๐Ÿ˜„ Iโ€™m in! Iโ€™m on Level 2040 ๐Ÿ˜‹ itโ€™s one of my favourite games to play.

@Miss_Dani I would like to be on your team if there is any spaceโ˜บ๏ธ Thanks for also tagging me letting me know about this discussion.

@LoveDachs Hi dear friend, I would highly recommended trying to play BW3. Itโ€™s more of a relaxing game ๐Ÿ˜„ itโ€™s a lot of fun! I am also stuck on CCFS but also on PRS๐Ÿ˜‚

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hey @LoveDachs I have for myself new game always loaded on my phone when it was game of the month. I thought, when the month is over, I can delete it again. I have to say, however, that the games so far have been so beautiful and over-the-boardi didn't delete it. BW3 is one of the games I loved. Just try. It's not easy sometimes, but you have many options for endless life. As with all games, it goes on at some point, the right board comes or you're just lucky.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @LoveDachs, sorry for a late response, I finally logged off around 10pm last night. Well I am kind of prejudice about the game ๐Ÿ˜€ but I di think you should give it a try. I play every night and I do play it on my phone, not on my laptop. Just scanning thru, I think I saw someone has gotten as far as level 30, and do not think it would take you to long to get at that level. This is the first time we have tried this, so it will be a low level so everyone will have a chance to have some fun.

Depending on how many we get, we will make up teams of 2 or 3 members per team. We will just have to wait and see how many we can get. Hope you join us or at least try the game out โค๏ธ

• Renee_James
    Renee_James Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

BW3 is my absolutely favorite game to play. I am at 3100 and waiting to update.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?