🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Magic Ritual

Kandycane
Kandycane Posts: 6 Level 2

How long do I have to wait for a new magic ritual team? My last team did not get the required number of points and I have been waiting all day for a new team.

Comments

• Sameeksha3
    Sameeksha3 Posts: 246 Level 3

Hello @Kandycane,

Welcome to the community!

What game do you play?

• Kandycane
    Kandycane Posts: 6 Level 2

Hello Sameeksh3.

The magic ritual feature is on Bubble witchc3.

• lilikoikisses
    lilikoikisses Posts: 1,046 Level 3
    edited December 2020

@Kandycane

Hi there! Unless something has changed that I’m not aware of, the Magic Ritual teams are ‘fixed’ (as in they don’t change), unlike the Wake Up Tree teams, which do rotate.

I agree that it can be really frustrating being the only person on your team who is an active/consistent player, I have that issue on several bonus/challenges in various games. I imagine it would be really difficult to separate all the players due to their playtimes.

But it can be really satisfying when you do win a challenge all on your own!

adding @PrettyBubbles and @johamilton to see if they have more information for you.

• Sameeksha3
    Sameeksha3 Posts: 246 Level 3

Here is some information on this by @PrettyBubbles -

Hi @MeiLi510 A very warm welcome to our friendly community. It sounds like you are asking about tricksies if it is this is a frustration a lot of us feel If the team you have been randomly joined are not active. It can though at times work the other way and then you fly through collecting the chests with little effort.

Unfortunately any of the ingame features we receive are only played with randomly selected players.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,267 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Kandycane Welcome

The leagues usually restart after around 24hrs

You will only receive a notification of this of you are in play. If you are waiting for a new chapter it won't show until you replay

Also bear in mind this is a challenge and can come to end at anytime when the studio have a re shuffle to give other players the chance to play the event. It does usually stay around for a while though

Please be patient as if you are still selected to join it will reappear

Give your game a refresh by logging out then turn your device off and on some times it can help 👍🌟

• SavingGrace
    SavingGrace Posts: 13 Level 2

I commented on another year but can't find it. It's not under "My Discussions"

Last week I didn't pay much for a couple days, and being the main contributor to my Magic Ritual team, it timed out and hasn't come back. I emailed about it last week but never received a repose.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,267 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @SavingGrace Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately events can have blips like this happen although very rare yet there is nothing we can do to restart them.

I myself had it happen recently with the tricksies we just have to wait for events to restart if this happens

If the time out was correctly at the end of that particular session and you have not been asked to join a new session then it can mean the event is no longer available to you as with features the can come and go at anytime as they get shuffled around so other players can experience them.

Have checked for updates and tried logging out and turning your device off and on then play a level then repeat as if its just a blip this can sometimes work👍

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?