🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Tree house

Options

So iv gotten the second level done on my treehouse but what do i need to do to unlock the nect level?

Comments

• november816
    november816 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I was wondering too

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,886 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @rhondagearin67 @november816 A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Once you have completed the tree house unfortunately at this time there is nothing new to spend your stardust on. Please keep collecting it from your friends houses as we never know what starlistic adventure or idea the studio will give us next

There is a discussion running to add our ideas on what we like to use our ideas for please head over HERE and leave your ideas

Also while I have got you how about you select our new contest from my signature below and have a chance to win gold

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 👍🌟🌝

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?