🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 3579 error

Options
bw3bb
bw3bb Posts: 3 Newbie

I used a lot of boosters to reach the end, but cannot pass this level due to the Error. Totally 97 owls, but was required 114. Please let me pass it or give me some boosters.

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 25,097 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

HI @bw3bb, I know that is frustrating. I am not that high in the game, but I will tag our wonderful @PrettyBubbles and see if she can take a look at level 3579. She is on a different time zone, so please be patient.

I see you are new so I would like to give you a warm Welcome to the King Community family. Here is a quick tour around your Community.

* Go to the Community Hub to join discussions, Players Corner, International area and more.  👑

* Next head over to All Games. Try them all!    🏅

* For all Bubble Witch Saga 3 players, you can head straight HERE 👻

* Lastly, Everything you need to know, A complete guide to help you move around with ease.  

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,318 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @bw3bb A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Yes in the recent 2 chapters we have received there has been a level glitch the first one was in chapter 179 level 3545 and in chapter 180 the glitch is on level 3579. I experienced the same glitches but after closing my game and restarting my device the problem was resolved. Can you try this yourself and let me know how you get on 🌟👍

• bw3bb
    bw3bb Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Yes, I reopened this game then passed it. But I wasted at least 6 or 7 sparkling blasts because of the error.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,318 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @bw3bb Thanks for your feedback and I am glad you have now passed the level it is just a shame you had to had to waste some of your boosters.

If ever this happens dont continue trying just follow that procedure straight away to eliminate wasting further boosters

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5
    Options

Update your game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?