⛔️ Temporary server and connection issue! Find more details and help HERE
👻 Gold and badge in our Halloween special HERE

Waking up Tree

speedyvittispeedyvitti Posts: 3 Newbie

My tree has disappeared. Why?

Prev1

Comments

• katkingkatking Posts: 12 Level 2

Mine too. I was told they've stopped the magic tree. I can't play anymore without it. Poor decision!!!

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• speedyvittispeedyvitti Posts: 3 Newbie

Well if that's the case. Will probably uninstall.

I need the time and the powerups to pass most if the levels. On occasion I have purchased gold bars, but would need to spend a ton and I am not willing to do that.

• Greg_DunnGreg_Dunn Posts: 6 Level 2

We'll, time to find another game from another publisher.

• johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 8,216 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hello @speedyvitti and @katking, Wake up the tree has not been cancelled. Mine disappeared or a week and then did come back. You can try shutting down your phone then bring it back up and see if that kicks in. It did not work or me. So please have patience and it will come back 😀

While you are here, why don't you play in some contests we have going on. You could win some Gold!!!! Come join the fun and 👉️ Win Gold,  Easy game and you can play any level. Don't miss out 

Also Win Gold and help Morgana get home! Come join us. 

• Mikel6929Mikel6929 Posts: 1 Newbie

Is there a better description of why the tree disappeared and what is being done to correct it?

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 6,817 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Mikel6929 The tree has been playing up lately.

I have raised this for everyone and I am awaiting feedback to confirm if there is a fix or have the studio done a reshuffle.

They do this from time to time to pass events and challenges on to other players as with any challenge or event they can come and go at any time.

I will update you as soon as I hear anything 🌟

• katkingkatking Posts: 12 Level 2

I was told by an agent that's it's not coming back.

Hi @katking We have not been told that by the studio who did you speak to and what exactly did they say. I will bring this up and check it out 🤔🌟

• jnjtwojnjtwo Posts: 5 Level 2

This is really an inconvenience. I won't be purchasing any additional lives of boosters until this is resolvef

Hi I have not forgotten you guys I am just waiting for further confirmation as the tree is being worked on at the moment. I hope to back shortly with a proper answer for you 👍🌟

• speedyvittispeedyvitti Posts: 3 Newbie
  • ariel2021ariel2021 Posts: 136 Level 3

I'm using a laptop and still have mine, Maybe a glich?

• bethanikristabethanikrista Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited March 20

This is the thread I came here to find! I did just realize my tree has been missing. At first it didn’t really register, as I was stuck on the same level for a while. But now I realize it hasn’t been there in a few days at least. Still no news when it will be returning? If it’s not, are we getting any type of similar replacement? I do enjoy having another goal to complete instead of just the level I am currently working on, since sometimes I do get stuck on levels now that I’m up in the 1300’s and winning the power ups is sometimes exactly what is needed. I’m not really a fan of spending real money on a game... 🤷🏻‍♀️ Please tag me in any mentions of updates! Thanks!

Hi guys as we are aware the tree is playing us up at the moment and is being worked on as it has been disappearing and then returning.

However this does not mean it's a blip for all players. If your tree does not return after a few days it means the event has been removed as the studio carry out a reshuffle from time to time on all our challenges so that other players get to enjoy them to.

All challenges can disappear at any time even you have had it a long time which can lead you to believe it's a permanent feature which is not the case with any of our challenges

I fully understand the frustration when we loose something. I have had this happen with many features over time and felt disappointed but I know unfortunatly its just how they work and we have wait to see if some new starlistic event comes our way 👍🌟

• MsBeaMsBea Posts: 1 Newbie

my wake up the tree has returned after it has disappeared for sometime