🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

ENDED 👻👻 Tell us your "Woo Hoo's" and your "Oh No's" 👻 👻

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,432 Friends Moderator

thanks for Contest and tagging me.@johamilton thanks for Contest and tagging me.

My "Woo Hoo" is when I play "Wake up the tree" and get great rewards. In addition, all tutorial levels with unlimited boosters. With new levels, I'm especially happy when a heavy level turns out not to be difficult. Oh I think, why has another, not heavy level cost me so many boosters now?

My "Oh No" are especially when dubblies, frogsies or bats annoy me or leaves block the view.

BW3 is one of the sweetest games I have. I'm glad I discovered it (I think it was game of the month). Since then I spend a few hours with it. Even if I make a little progress, it's always fun to play. 

• Mr_B81
    Mr_B81 Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited June 2021

Woohoo is my snake hobby and machinery Milling and turning!

oh no! When i’m in pain. Or lose!

in the game oh no is frogs

woohoo is power ups or boosts 🤔

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,900 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Also tagging new Bubble Witch 3 Players into spoiler :

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,900 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Also tagging new Bubble Witch 3 Players into spoiler :

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,161 Bubble Witch Moderator

As of to date this is our Woo Hoo's and our Oh No's. You have until Friday Morning to add on if you wish!

Woo Hoo's

My favourite is any mode where i get the gold hat, 

"Woo-Hoo!" Is making the path for ghost to reach the top

My Woo Hoo moments are also the Lead the ghost upwards.

Woohoo m,moments, the Gold Hats, the missiles, especially when you can fire off a bunch, it's like a fireworks 

Maybe my favorite is when you're at the top of the level, you almost win, but you are short one bubble, 

but then the blue hat releases a fairy, or you hit a bubble with a fairy, and she pops that one crucial bubble, and it's a win!😍

My Woo Hoo is Stella

Woohoo is the ghost too

Yeah definately the woo hoo part is the ghosts hands down

My woohoo moment is to clear all the bubbles.

My favorite levels are Clear the Bubbles

My woo hoo's are the all one colour modes

My "Woo hoo" moments are leading the ghost to the top and seeing the other ghosts' reactions

Woo Hoo owls are wonderful.

My "Woo Hoo" is when I play "Wake up the tree" and get great rewards. 

Woohoo is power ups or boosts 

Oh No's

"Oh No" would be those bubble blob things

'Oh no' is any level with the duplicate bubbles or the frogs who freeze the bubbles.

Oh-No!" Are the jellies that insert more bubbles on the board. It makes it 2xs harder to clear the boards.

Oh no's are definitely those pesky green blobs, 

Oh no moments, like when I see the way to win the level, the very instant after I shoot my last bubble in the wrong place!

But My all time oh no are my mortal enemies <shudder> the Swamp Trolls! 

My Oh No is Morgan

My oh no has to be the frogs. I hate the frogs in every game I play!!

Oh No for me is the frogs that freeze and also the slugy thingies that push the bubbles. 

Oh wait, also the levels that have closing and opening bubbles are a pain.

The oh hell no are those darned frogs

I hate those pesky Frogsty blockers.

0h no's are when I see a game mode with lots if dubles moving along and blocking my lines 

Oh no" moments occur regularly whenever Dubblies, Frogsies or Bats appear

Oh No's Singing monsters are Evil.

My "Oh No" are especially when dubblies, frogsies or bats annoy me or leaves block the view.

In the game oh no is frogs

Really enjoyed reading them. Looks like I have alot of Ghost lovers like me! 👻

• ArriettyM
    ArriettyM Posts: 138 Level 3
    edited June 2021

My favorite "woo hoo" are the ghosts 👻 and Stella when she's smiling!

My "oh no" are the dublies and the frost frogs😈🐸!

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5

Okay, so here is my one Woo Hoo and my one Oh No!

My Woo Hoo is the Clear All Bubbles mode. I can be able to focus on all the bubbles on the board, and drop tons of them with my good accuracy 😜

My Oh No are those darn frogs. They keep me from matching and clearing the bubbles and sometimes making me add more to the board. They would move around either freezing or fogging bubbles while trying to get away from the sniper 🤣

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,161 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi everyone, thanks for taking part of the contest. I really enjoyed reading all your comments. 😀

Congratulations to the 5 members that were chosen at random @MountainMom , @Mr_B81, @DieOmimi , @MicheleHogg and @CassD . You all will receive 2 color bombs and 1 dart booster! Please let me know your ID# and I will pass them along 👻

Happy Friday to all and hope you have an awesome weekend! 👻

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,432 Friends Moderator
    edited June 2021

Dear @johamilton, thank you very much for the interesting competition and for selecting me as the winner.

Congratulations also to the other winners: @MountainMom@Mr_B81@MicheleHogg and @CassD

My ID is: 5688606047

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,298 Bubble Witch Moderator

Congratulations guys Enjoy your rewards 🥳

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?