ENDED ๐Ÿ‘ป ๐Ÿ‘ป BWS3 Tagging Family Badge ๐Ÿ‘ป ๐Ÿ‘ป

Comments

• DieOmimiDieOmimi Posts: 16,733 Friends Moderator

@johamilton @PrettyBubbles there seems to be a continuation of the Bubbles family history.

Maybe I'll repeat some things, but here's my story.

My name is Ina and I've been on the BW3 tagging list for a long time. I have been married for almost 40 years and have a daughter. My daughter is herself the mother of a daughter who celebrated her 4th birthday yesterday. I live in Berlin, a large city of millions in Germany. When I retire in 19 months, I will leave Berlin and move to a small town.

I don't want to have a hectic, noisy and, for the most part, anonymous life in a big city in retirement. Rather, peace, serenity, a lot of greenery and people in my environment who I know and who know me.ย 

My community name was created by my granddaughter. DieOmi = The Granny. But since the word was so short, my granddaughter added another syllable and so DieOmimi was created.ย 

I play BW3 every day and am currently at level 600what.ย 

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 7,710 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi guys its lovely to hear about you all๐Ÿ’“

Cant wait to get to know more of our tagging family ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ

We hope you love our badge ๐Ÿ˜

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day โญ๐Ÿ‘

• GreymaneGreymane Posts: 3,963 Level 5

I am Grey, your fave bubbler from the UK and Kenya and honestly I cant even remember which level I am in now, I gotta go check๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but I am almost at 400 I am sure. Well I havent been a frequent player but I play whenever I have the chance๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• ArriettyMArriettyM Posts: 133 Level 3

Hi @johamilton and @PrettyBubbles, thanks for tagging me! I am an active player, I try to play each day and I am on level 3203. Thanks for the beautiful badge ๐Ÿค—

• johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 8,738 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi everyone, just popping in real quick, have an appt in a bit. Yes this was tried before, but sadly enough had to be shut down. But hey, we always like to hear from our members, even if it is twice, on the same type of thread! ๐Ÿคฃ

You could have done what I did for @PrettyBubbles and I.....good ole copy and paste!

Have not had a chance to read @Lemurtek yet, but looks like he went all out!

Thanks for being a part of our Tagging family, and we are looking forward to meeting everyone.

Remember, if you are not currently on the tagging list, you cannot get badge 1, but please ask us to add you to our tagging list and you will be able to get the next two badges and join our family.

• JoJo75durhamJoJo75durham Posts: 669 Level 3

Yes I am currently on Bubbl Which 3 Saga tagging Ass for a little about me I think this says it best .

• rajdeeptbrajdeeptb Posts: 4,321 Level 5

Hi jo and @PrettyBubbles

Nice to know more about you.

I'm Rajdeep Tripathi. I'm From India And Living In Heart Of India Madhya Pradesh.

I have One Big Brother and Sister (I'm Small ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„).

Also I have a sweet Niece.

I like to eat Sweets ๐Ÿ˜Š( Thatswhy My Nickname Is Sweety And Sweetu ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š)

i Like To Visit In Mountain, Waterfall, Where Is No More Rush. I like To Travel and Enjoy there Lonely.

I love to live a simple life.

My Hobbies are Playing games and listening music.

I started to play BWS3 previous year But I'm Not on So High levels..

Thanks.......

• LemurtekLemurtek Posts: 949 Level 3

Oh... Thought I had to be Radioactive! Errr... Sorry Stella! Well I am active, in the tag list, and I do play every day, and as you can see I'm on level 3554.

• Deliajohanna1980Deliajohanna1980 Posts: 28 Level 2

Hola me gustarรญa me etiquete๐Ÿ˜˜

Hi @Deliajohanna1980, we only speak English in the forum.ย Please clickย onย Google Translateย or Bing Translator ๐Ÿ‘ˆ then do a copy and paste.ย We will be more then happy to help you once you re-post

• Deliajohanna1980Deliajohanna1980 Posts: 28 Level 2

Hello I would like to tag me thank you๐Ÿ˜˜

• aautz1aautz1 Posts: 585 Level 3

I'm on level 216..I go in and out of other CC games playing.

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 6,100 Level 5

Go ahead and add me to your tagging list so I can get future badges ๐Ÿ™„

Iโ€™m Headoperations. I recently started playing and have only made it to level 200 so far.

Iโ€™ve found the game to be somewhat soothing and have kept playing it more than I originally intended.

I think itโ€™s the aspect of having to โ€œaimโ€ when playing. I like it.

Hi @Deliajohanna1980 and @headoperations I will add you to our tagging list. So glad you are joining our family. Don't miss out on badge 2, coming in August. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘ป

• BubbleGumSodaBubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,427 Level 5
    edited July 2021

Am on level 3750 in bubble witch 3 saga l been in that level for a long time because I haven't played the game yet

This discussion has been closed.