🔮 ENDED win boosters with show us your level and points ENDED🔮

12346Next

Comments

• PrettyBubblesPrettyBubbles Posts: 7,809 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @ariel2021 Go to your main menu you will see this 👆 the lay out may look different depending on your device select profile and you will see this 👇 with your own profile pic

Tap the word king at the top to reveal your ID 👍⭐

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• ariel2021ariel2021 Posts: 136 Level 3

Hi @prettybubbles. I am missing the "profile" button on my menu for some reason. I am also unable to click on my picture icon on the top. Any suggestions? 😥

@ariel2021 How strange 🤔 has it usually been visible

We have had a update recently please check yours is still not pending in your play store then try logging out of the game and turning your device off and on lets see if this resets things 👍⭐

Hi @PrettyBubbles The ican has never been visible and there is nothing in that blank space that i can click on either. I play on a laptop and my updates have all been coming in so i don't know what is going on there.

Hi @PrettyBubbles I went into the support section and it is quite descriptive as to how to find the user id. Not everyone's screen shows the profile icon and they explain that. y, here it is... I would take 3 x rainbow rush please and thanks 🐥

@ariel2021 Well done for discovering your ID I will arrange your rewards for you tommorow 👍⭐

• rebelchildrebelchild Posts: 8,492 Level 5

@PrettyBubbles I just saw this tag. Thank you so much for the boosters. I would love to have 3 stereo bolts.

@Walezy thanks for coming up with a great idea!

Congratulations to all the other winners

And thanks for all the congratulatory words from every one!

Hi @rebelchild it will be Wednesday when you receive your rewards once @queenb returns 👍⭐

This discussion has been closed.