🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

ENDED 💪Defeat Morgana or Wilbur for a Badge / Gold💪

Comments

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Mi ID

Thank you very much

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Thanks @PrettyBubbles and @johamilton for another exciting challenge. My ID 8620975308

Congratz to @Walezy and @KCullen127 for the Woah inducing scores, way to go! Congratz as well to @MountainMom and @hechicerilla! Good job!

And now,

The Secret is... I'm not that good! I don't have Magic skills, just persistance, curiosity and a penchant for experimentation. So here is another challenge for those interested. Somewhere in a dusty, little visited corner of the Bubble Witch 3 Saga Discussion forum, tos those e who are curious enough can find a thread titled "How to Get a Ten Million Point Score in Bubble Witch 3 Saga"

After reading this bit of ancient parchent, you will be ebllightened on how I got my scores. And how I got the Big Spell and the Magic Red Hat.

Some Morgana and Wilbur related notes: First, Niether Wilbur nor Morgana levels will generate Magic Hats for you. And Wilbur Levels will not give you the +1 Bubble Offer upon failing 10x. So you will never get as high a score with Wilbur as you can with Morgana. On Mrgana, you can get a pretty high score, but only in the 5 Million point range, because by the time you get your 999 extra bubbles, your Red Hat will have expired.

So, with that in Mind, for Wilbur, get the Big Spell and the Red Hat if you can. If you can't get both, get the red Hat. The Gold Hat bursts all the bubbles on a single screen, at 500 points per bubble, which gives you on average less than 25,000 points.. The Red Hat Basically doubles your score (I think) For Morgana, just get the Gold Hat Big Spell, since your Red Hat will expire before you can use it. Use the Gold Hat Big spell if you have it,first, then use your boosters. Again, save the Bubbles in your arsenal! That's it. That's all I got. 😁

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,939 Pro Player 👑

@Lemurtek you should share your game secrets before a contest and not after the contest. I was not aware there was a thread but I do watch YouTube videos on how you can beat the levels but not accumulate high scores. Playing games is fun but if you want to compete, it is not all fun but hard work. You need to research and understand your game in order to achieve success. I am still learning the tricks and I think if @DU123 share his secret with me today I will be more knowledgeable in this game than I did yesterday🤣.

• Walezy
    Walezy Posts: 286 Level 3
  • KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,939 Pro Player 👑

@Walezy - you did amazing - Congrats for being the top scorer in this competition.

• DU123
    DU123 Posts: 485 Level 3

@Lemurtek , i'm still puzzled how you can have the gold hat big spell, and also have the red hat at the same time. That never happens for me, i have to use the gold hat before starting at red again. I'll check out the thread though 😊

@KCullen127 , i'm a *her* actually 🤭

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

@DU123. I thought the idea of the hats was one at a time, so I'm intrigued by what @Lemurtek says. I'm afraid I don't have the patience to fail a level so many times to obtain such a high score. I think @Lemurtek's four-legged friend is his secret weapon! 😃

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

It's basically a quirk in te PC version of Bubble Witch 3. I honestly don't know if it works in Mbile or other platfroms, possibly not. I noticed this wile Stella was wearing the Gold Hat. The Game crashed, and after I rstarted, Stella's Gold Hat was gone. Turns out, wen ever I quit, or the game crashes, I lose Stella's Magic Hats. And, after I started playing again, I found I still had the Big Spell, and as I plyed, a new Red Hat appeared, and in due course, a new Blue Hat and a new Gold Hat as well. After some experimentation, I found you cannot have 2 Big Spells, since the new one replaces the old one. However, when the 2nd Gold Hat appears, you can use the first Big Spell to burst all the bubbles on the screen, and Collect the new Gold Hat and get a new Big Spell. This works on my syste (Windows 10) but I don't know about any other platform.

• DU123
    DU123 Posts: 485 Level 3

That's intriguing @Lemurtek , it also means that anyone else getting the same anomaly as you using a PC will always have an advantage over others using mobile, who are going head to head in any competition.

Oh well, maybe that particular glitch will be picked up on, or maybe they should just implement it for everyone across all devices, all in the name of fairness of course!

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,159 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited October 2021

Thanks @hechicerilla ID# 1039967893, @Walezy ID# 11694969894. I think these are the only 2 ID#'s I have received. There is so much chatting in here, I can't tell if I missed anything.

So, if you will, lets stop the extra chatting so I won't miss any winners.

So it looks like I still need @Lemurtek, @KCullen127 and @MountainMom . If I missed something, please let me know

UPDATE: I located @Lemurtek ID 8620975308, @KCullen127 ID 12871747215

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?