🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🏁ENDED The Race is On - Badges & Boosters up for grabs! ENDED

Comments

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

Hi @PrettyBubbles great contest as always! I will join soon!

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

391: Too many coloured bubbles 😅

392: Leo was back in action, so I knew I'd end the level with 3 stars 😁

393: I've learned that it's sometimes easier to smash through the leaves not carring where they end up instead of trying to strategize 😉

394: Finished the level with the last move 😬No skill, just luck this time ...

395: It was a tough level, but I finished with a move to spare. It was a good decision to power the orb.

396: Had to replay it 3 times to pass it. I just didn't understand how I could still be so many rows from the finish line, until I got it on my third attempt. And with my last move ofcourse 🙈🙉. I did however found the golden hat 😁

397: Fireflies ... All I'm gonna say 🌟

398: No more Golden hat - can someone explain how I never seem to hold on to it for too long? 😅

399: For some reason I was pretty skilled on this one and took a lot of time to aim the bubbles properly. Had 5 moves left at the end 👍

400: It was pretty annoying because all the fireflies were hidden behind clouds, led bubbles and other bubbles. Still got it on my first attempt, but wasn't sure I would pull it off 😬

@KCullen127, now we're neck and neck 😉🔥😎

• jojo75
    jojo75 Posts: 399 Level 3
    edited November 2021

This was the Hardest level 3732 For me it seems like the higher levels you go to get harder each time And if it hadn't been for this one little bubble I would never have gotten through this was my last shot I had several bubbles left at the top I'd say I had about 60 To 70 bubbles left when I used this guy and he wiped them all out And this guy was just exactly what I needed to win.

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,084 Jelly Moderator

#25, 26, 27, 28

I had to use a rainbow blast to finish the level

I collected the owls by letting fly to one spot then blasted them

This was a Wilbur level so I hit as many fairy bubbles as I could hitting the bubbles that turned many fairies loose and defeated him

This was a easy level I was introduced to the color spin bubble so hit those and turned all the bubbles one color and beat it

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,084 Jelly Moderator
    edited November 2021

#29, 30, 31

I actually got through this easy by just using the color tint bubbles

I got the owls by switching colors and blasting straight through

I led the ghost up by strategizing and blasting through the bubbles actually had to use 2 stereo bolts and a blue magic beam

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited November 2021

Thanks for the reminder @PrettyBubbles. I had been taking screenshots and couldn't remember why, except that it appears I've deleted them! Oh well, have to start again 😃

• CassD

No 1 - Usually one of my favourites with those little owls, but with Dubblies and Frogsies, oh dear! Managed to clear it first time by grouping the owls and shooting the Frogsies.

No 2 - Clear the bubbles - with bats! Used one booster to clear that last row with bats and Eri helped me too.

No 3: Lead the ghost upwards. This proved relatively easy to clear - although no a good score - just used bubbles.

• CassD

No 4: Back to the owls. But this time with spider's webs and cloud bubbles. I resorted to using the magic hat to free the remaining owls.

• CassD

No 5: Clear the bubbles - with flying beetles and leaves. Cleared the final group of bubbles and beetles with the orb.

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

This entire episode was hard for me for some reason ... On levels 401 and 402 I learned how mirrors work, I had to replay 403 two times to finally get passed it, then it was smooth sailing to level 416. Levels 404 to 416 were pretty much the same in terms of strategy, didn't need boosters, but some of my scores were pretty low 🙄 So I had to wait for a loooong time (1 hour) for Leo to recharge while In attempted to pass the episode without the help of my glorious feline companions. To my shock (not really 😅) I really struggled, only managing to pass level 419 on my fourth try and with the use of 2 stereo bolts.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?