🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🏁ENDED The Race is On - Badges & Boosters up for grabs! ENDED

Comments

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,432 Pro Player 👑

Hi @PrettyBubbles

Clear the bubbles - training level - trying sparkle blast

Clear bubbles - coloured clone bubbles, tried 4 times, used sparkle blast to complete.

Get ghost upwards - made use of the special bombs + clone bubbles

Clear bubbles - used sparkle blast to clear

Get ghost upwards - used arcane bubbles

Release owls - hard level, worked on cobwebs, tried 3 times

Defeat Wilbur - aimed for the fairies

Clear bubbles - Shoo bats away, worked on large colour groups, used all moves

Clear bubbles - used the arcane bubbles to move/clear groups of black bubble bats

Release owls - very easy level, cleared in a few moves, aimed high on high colour groups

Get ghost upwards - clustered the bats and worked on colour groups

Release owls - hard level, used all moves, clustered the owls

Get ghost upwards - used arcane bubbles, 3 tries.

Total to date = 26

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

No 11: Clear the bubbles with Pumpkins and Frogsties. Not too difficult to clear with groups of bubbles and bumping off the Frogsties!

No 12: Ghost level with Beetles and Leaves. Not too difficult, but only managed two stars with no boosters!

No 13: Owl level with Armour. No boosters used, but only two stars again.

No 14: Owls again, but with Spider's webs. Not too difficult after grouping owls of same colour. No boosters used.

No 15: Ghost level with Dubblies and Bats. Had to use a Magic Beam to get the little fellow home to his friends.

No 16: Owl level with Frogsties and Black Holes. Had to say goodbye to another Magic Beam to clear the level - and only two stars.

No 17: Clear the bubbles with Black Bubbles and Chameleon Bubbles. Didn't use any boosters in this, but only two stars again.

No 18: Ghost level with Armour and Pumpkins. Pretty straightforward level, no boosters used, but two starsvagain.

No 19: Owl level with bats, but it proved quite easy to get rid of the final Bats with a Sparkling Blast.

No 20: Morgana level with Golems, but with a number of line burst bubbles for which I aimed - successfully! No boosters used and probably the easiest Morgana level I've ever played.

• jrite
    jrite Posts: 121 Level 3

183 owls with clusters gathered at the top. Since they were anchored by two joined bubbles on each side I used 2 beams which Billy bestowed upon me as a prize when I found him the other day

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,789 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2021

Here are some more levels played - only one or two without any boosters. The real hard one I actually used two magic beams and I also used 5 extra moves for two of them. More common are sparkling blast and shooting star.

😊🐨💕

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,821 Pro Player 👑

No: 90 - Gold hat spell.

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

Here are 2 of my my recent levels. The levels in this chapter have been extremely difficult to pass. Both of these were lead the ghost upwards & unfortunately I did not have magic beams to use. I used 2 line blasts & 2 shooting stars in level 4597 & the coveted Golden Hat in Level 4598. I'm currently stuck on Level 4599 with no boosters. 😐

• teoboy
    teoboy Posts: 47 Level 2

I was stuck on them specially the final on 2340 I was playing that lvl for over 2 hours but finally I did it 😏

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 7,930 Jelly Moderator

I had to try couple times but finally got it

This is going to be last post for while I'm stuck on a owl level and have tried 10 times so far can't get past it

• KCullen127

No: 91 - Skipping levels when I played more than twice. Golem Bubbles but luckily have 10 bubbles left to finish level.

• KCullen127
    edited November 2021

No: 92- Pumpkins - Finished level with a booster.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?