🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🏁ENDED The Race is On - Badges & Boosters up for grabs! ENDED

Options

Comments

• jrite
    jrite Posts: 121 Level 3
    Options

Level 4616 was a follow the ghost No helpers used

level 4617 was a clear all. No helpers used

lebel 4618 was challenging Had to use 4 sparkling blasts + a rainbow 🌈 rush

level 4619 - used - bolt and two sparkling blasts At the end of this round there were three notices on my level and answering them I lost the chance for a screen shot I am sending the level shot in a chapter shot if this isn’t ok then, oh well- no harm.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator
    Options

Level 329 is clear all bubbles.I used shooting star booster.I cleared the level in first try.The level have lots of clouds.

Level 330 is lead the ghost upwards.The level have leafs and pumpkin bubbles.I cleared the level without any difficulty.

Level 331 is rescue the owls.The level have pumpkin bubbles and line blaster boosters.I cleared the level easily.

Level 332 is clear all bubbles.The level have only red bubbles and pumpkin bubbles.I used stereo bolt booster in this level.

Level 333 is rescue the owls.There is a blocker who creates cloud.I used shooting star booster.

Level 334 is lead the ghost upwards . There is blocker who freeze the bubbles.I clear the level in first try.

Level 335 is clear all bubbles. I got extra +5 boosters in this level.I used boosters in this level.

Level 336 is rescue the owls.I got clouds in this level.l cleared the level in first try.

Level 337 is lead the ghost upwards.The level is very difficult for me.I passed the level in first try.

Level 338 is rescue the owls.I used Lyra before starting a level.I cleared the level in first try.

Level 339 is clear all bubbles.The level was only two colours bubbles red and blue.I clear the level very few moves.

Level 340 is defeat the Wilbur.I cleared the level in first try.I didn't use booster in this level.

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Entry #27 - Level 4492. This an Owl Level. With Red, Blue and Yellow bubbles. The Blockers are the Tentacle Face Huggers, and Black Hole Bubbles. Stella was wearing the Blue Hat, and I collected the Gold Hat along the Way. I used the Big Spell to Win.

• Lemurtek
    Options

Entry #28 - Level 4493. This is a Lead the Ghost upwards Level, with Red, Blue, Yellow and Green Bubbles. There are Chameleon Bubbles, Phase bubbles (these phase in and out of existence) Fairy Nests, a few Arcane Bubbles here and There Duo Bubbles and the odd Fairy Bubble.. There was a hidden Spell this attempt, and Stella was wearing her Red Hat, and I collected the Blue Hat along the Way. Eri was my companion for the journey, and the Tricksies were on the job with the orb. I used two Sparkling Blasts to reunite poor Charlie with his family.

• Lemurtek
    Options

Entry #29 - Level 4494. This is a Clear all the Bubbles Level, with Red, Blue and Yellow Bubbles. This is a Batty Level, with some Armored Bubbles, Firecracker Rockets, l Leaves and Acid Cauldrons, and the usual scattered Fairy Bubbles. Stella was wearing her Blue Hat, with Lyra along side and Wilbur at the Orb. No Boosters were used to win this Level.

• Lemurtek
    edited November 2021
    Options

Entry #30 - Level 4495. This is a Hard Owl Level, with red, Blue, Yellow and Green bubbles. There are Dubblies, Tint Bombs, Mirror Bubbles, Clear Bubbles and the usual Fairy Bubbles. Nero had the Orb well in Paw, and Puck was my Companion. Stella had her Gold Hat, and I used the Big Spell and no other boosters to win.

• Lemurtek
    edited November 2021
    Options

Entry #31 - Level 4496. This is a Lead the Ghost Upwards Level, with Red and Blue Bubbles. There are Honeycombs, Jack-o-Lanterns, Fire Arrows, Golden Beetles, and Golems. Stella had on her Standard Purple Hat, and I used the Big Spell to win and reunite Charlie and his Family.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,977 Pro Player 👑
    Options

124 - Second posting for 124 because my posting was censored. No trouble completing this level. Taking a break from Level 758.

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,977 Pro Player 👑
    Options

125 - No trouble finishing this level and leading the ghost home.

• Lemurtek
    Options

Entry #32 - Level 4497. This is a Clear all the Bubbles level, with Red, Blue and Yellow bubbles. There are Black Bubble Blockers, Crystals, Flowers, and Frogsty. Stella had her Red Hat on, with Puck alongside, and Wilbur as Master of the Orb. I used one Stereo Bolt to win this round.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?