🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🏁ENDED The Race is On - Badges & Boosters up for grabs! ENDED

Options

Comments

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,940 Pro Player 👑
    Options

173 Released the eagles with shooting star.

• KCullen127
    Options

174 Used magic beam

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

My entries 😉

140: 21 extra moves, no boosters

141: 20 extra moves, no boosters, magic stars

142: 19 extra moves, failed at first, boosters

143: 17 extra moves, no boosters

144: 16 extra moves, no boosters

145: 15 extra moves, no boosters, magic stars

146: 14 extra moves, no boosters

147: 13 extra moves, failed at first, boosters

148: 11 extra moves, no boosters, magic stars

149: 10 extra moves, no boosters

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Hi @wykoon 🙋‍♀️ welcome to the race

Thank you for joining 👍⭐

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,114 Jelly Moderator
    Options

#84, 85, 86, 87

First those pesky owls I had try 10 times but finally got down to 1 owl used a stereo bolt and got it

This one was lead ghost upward I shot through hit all the arrows just right dropped all the bubbles at the end I had 10 moves left and gave them all to eerie to send me a blast used it to finish

This one was wilbur I hit all the fairy bubbles beat him

This one was easy I just shot through the bubbles had 10 moves left

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

No 49: Clear the bubbles level. Had to use a Sparkling Blast to clear the last few bubbles which had escaped.

No 50: Ghost.level. Had to use a Sparkling Blast to complete the level.

No 51: Clear the bubbles level. Not an easy level and had to use the gold hat to clear the last bubbles and bats.

No 52: Owl level. Had to use a Magic Beam to clear the last two owls.

No 53: Ghost level. Easiest level for some time and just used regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 54: Clear the bubbled with all sorts of blockers and all red bubbles. Managed to clear level with regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 55: Hard owl level. No boosters needed, just regular bubbles.

No 56: Ghost level with bees, honeycombs, pumpkins and phantom bubbles. Cleared the level with regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 57: Clear the bubbles level. Managed to complete with regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 58: Owl level. Completed with regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 59: Super hard ghost level with Dubblies. Mirror Bubbles and frosted bubbles. Managed to complete the level with regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 60: Morgana level with Armour. This proved to be a very easy level to clear with regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 61: Owl level. This proved to be a very easy level, by just grouping the owls and using regular bubbles.

No 62: Ghost level which proved easy to clear with regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 63: Hard clear the bubbles level. It did proved to be a hard level and I had to use a couple of boosters to complete it.

No 64: Owl level with Dubblies amongst other things. Had to use the gold hat to clear the level.

• KCullen127
    Options
  • KCullen127
    Options

176 Fairies bubbles to the rescue

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

These levels were all pretty straightforward. Started all of them with 5 extra moves. In the beggining I had Eri's help, chased after Billy's key so we had to go fast. New blockers introduced: diamond bubbles. Found a golden hat on level 494 and I'm still hanging on to it (which is really surprising for me 😅). Had to watch an add for 3 extra moves on level 496 and made a lot of bad shots on level 492. I had Leo's help for levels 489 through 496 and Lyra's help to get through the final levels.

Had to use some boosters as well 🤷 A magic beam for level 482, stereo bolts on levels 486 and 493 and a sparkling blast for 499.

• teoboy
    teoboy Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

2479 i was stuck for a time but I cleared the lvl with laser shot and I had problem with Stella she didn't want me to take the picture at lvl2482 that you can se she flying away from me 🤔😁

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?