🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🏁ENDED The Race is On - Badges & Boosters up for grabs! ENDED

Comments

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 6,389 Pro Player 👑
  • Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

My entries 😉

140: 21 extra moves, no boosters

141: 20 extra moves, no boosters, magic stars

142: 19 extra moves, failed at first, boosters

143: 17 extra moves, no boosters

144: 16 extra moves, no boosters

145: 15 extra moves, no boosters, magic stars

146: 14 extra moves, no boosters

147: 13 extra moves, failed at first, boosters

148: 11 extra moves, no boosters, magic stars

149: 10 extra moves, no boosters

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 26,094 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited November 2021

Hi @wykoon 🙋‍♀️ welcome to the race

Thank you for joining 👍⭐

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,931 Jelly Moderator

#84, 85, 86, 87

First those pesky owls I had try 10 times but finally got down to 1 owl used a stereo bolt and got it

This one was lead ghost upward I shot through hit all the arrows just right dropped all the bubbles at the end I had 10 moves left and gave them all to eerie to send me a blast used it to finish

This one was wilbur I hit all the fairy bubbles beat him

This one was easy I just shot through the bubbles had 10 moves left

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

No 49: Clear the bubbles level. Had to use a Sparkling Blast to clear the last few bubbles which had escaped.

No 50: Ghost.level. Had to use a Sparkling Blast to complete the level.

No 51: Clear the bubbles level. Not an easy level and had to use the gold hat to clear the last bubbles and bats.

No 52: Owl level. Had to use a Magic Beam to clear the last two owls.

No 53: Ghost level. Easiest level for some time and just used regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 54: Clear the bubbled with all sorts of blockers and all red bubbles. Managed to clear level with regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 55: Hard owl level. No boosters needed, just regular bubbles.

No 56: Ghost level with bees, honeycombs, pumpkins and phantom bubbles. Cleared the level with regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 57: Clear the bubbles level. Managed to complete with regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 58: Owl level. Completed with regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 59: Super hard ghost level with Dubblies. Mirror Bubbles and frosted bubbles. Managed to complete the level with regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 60: Morgana level with Armour. This proved to be a very easy level to clear with regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 61: Owl level. This proved to be a very easy level, by just grouping the owls and using regular bubbles.

No 62: Ghost level which proved easy to clear with regular bubbles and no boosters.

No 63: Hard clear the bubbles level. It did proved to be a hard level and I had to use a couple of boosters to complete it.

No 64: Owl level with Dubblies amongst other things. Had to use the gold hat to clear the level.

• KCullen127
  • KCullen127

176 Fairies bubbles to the rescue

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5

These levels were all pretty straightforward. Started all of them with 5 extra moves. In the beggining I had Eri's help, chased after Billy's key so we had to go fast. New blockers introduced: diamond bubbles. Found a golden hat on level 494 and I'm still hanging on to it (which is really surprising for me 😅). Had to watch an add for 3 extra moves on level 496 and made a lot of bad shots on level 492. I had Leo's help for levels 489 through 496 and Lyra's help to get through the final levels.

Had to use some boosters as well 🤷 A magic beam for level 482, stereo bolts on levels 486 and 493 and a sparkling blast for 499.

• teoboy
    teoboy Posts: 47 Level 2

2479 i was stuck for a time but I cleared the lvl with laser shot and I had problem with Stella she didn't want me to take the picture at lvl2482 that you can se she flying away from me 🤔😁

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

No 65: Clear the bubbles with flying beetles, bees, honeycomb and Arcane Bubbles. Had to use two Sparkling Blasts to finish the level.

No 66: Ghost level with Armour, colourless Bubbles and phantom bubbles. This was an easy level and I used no boosters to lead him home.

No 67: Owl level with bats, leaves, pumpkins and +5 bubbles. Had to use two Sparkling Blasts to finish the level.

No 68: Owl level with transparent bubbles and magic brooms. This proved to be a relatively easy level and no boosters were needed.

No 69: Ghost level with Golems, Frogsties and fire arrows. This proved to be a relatively easy level and no boosters were used.

No 70: This was a hard clear the bubbles level with Dubblies, "spinner" bubbles and iced bubbles. Used a Sparkling Blast to complete the level. Was unable to take screenshot for some reason, but this screen shows completed level! Hope it will suffice, as I don't want to replay the level. If it's not OK, please deduct from my level count.

No 71: This was a hard owl level with clear bubbles, spider's webs and Arcane bubbles. This was an unusually easy hard level which have no difficulty and needed no boosters.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?