Level 18 - Dealing with the isolated bubbles

Options
Hazel_Chowcat
Hazel_Chowcat Posts: 4 Newbie

I cannot work out how to burst the isolated bubbles in the top two corners and on the bottom row.  I somehow manage to burst one or two but I have no idea how it happened.  Can someone please explain.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

It took me a little while to work this one out as well. You need to use the crowns to burst the bubbles. So when you get a 4 letter word you get a 'crowned' letter. If you then use this in a word it will burst a bubble. Keep doing this and it will burst the bubbles at the top and bottom. Let me know how you get on. 

• Carolle_Genier
    Carolle_Genier Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It took me a little while to work this one out as well. You need to use the crowns to burst the bubbles. So when you get a 4 letter word you get a 'crowned' letter. If you then use this in a word it will burst a bubble. Keep doing this and it will burst the bubbles at the top and bottom. Let me know how you get on. 

I also have the same problem at level 128, there an empty bubble I can't bust even with the crowns.
  • Carl_Marshall
    Carl_Marshall Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

First you need 6 crowns to pop bubbles NOT located in the middle of the board. Create 4-letter-words to pop bubbles in the middle of the board. Obviously luck is always welcome! More tips right here: http://www.walkthrugames.com/alphabetty-saga-level-18/

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?