🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why do I keep losing the spells I have won and how can I get them back?

Options
anmonden
anmonden Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2022 in Support

This is the third time this has happened and the first time it happened I lost my entire game. I was on level 3,000 something and lost everything. Now my spells keep disappearing :( I was just wondering if there's any possible way I can retrieve them. I had quite a few.

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,982 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @anmonden Welcome

Sorry to hear that there is no reason why you would loose your spells other than if you did a reinstall or changed your device

Have you done any of that

If you purchased any spells and not received them then you can use the contact us tab at the bottom of this page they will check your purchases and reimburse you

With spells that were free from joining challenges can not be replaced 👍

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @anmonden Welcome

Sorry to hear that there is no reason why you would loose your spells other than if you did a reinstall or changed your device

Have you done any of that

If you purchased any spells and not received them then you can use the contact us tab at the bottom of this page they will check your purchases and reimburse you

With spells that were free from joining challenges can not be replaced 👍

• anmonden
    anmonden Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I didn't reinstall so I'm not sure what keeps happening but thank you so much for your help! :)

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

You are very welcome @anmonden and remember if you loose anything you have purchased please contact player support for a refund

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?