🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🔮ENDED Badge and Boosters as a thanks for your time 🙏🤹‍♀️ENDED

Options

Comments

• La Ley
    La Ley Posts: 2,691 Level 5
    Options

I like the fact that it isn't as difficult as other games and that we are often rewarded with boosters so we can easily play the game without being forced to use gold bars 😉

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,929 Level 5
    Options

@PrettyBubbles thanks for the beautiful badge. There are many things I like about the game. I love to see the bubbles come cascading down as I hit them. I enjoy the graphics. This game is very relaxing and helps keep my frustration level down. But what I like most is this wonderful group of people who like to hang out with the witches. It's all the community members here that make bubble with so enjoyable. It's all you mods that keep the fun going with your hard work. Thank you

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles - Another great looking Badge!

What I like most about Bubble Witch 3 is finding Weird things in the game to annoy the mods with! 😜

OK, I'll try and be serious... What first attracted me to the game was the fantasy element, the Whole magic storyline, the idea that there is actually a world with Stella and Nero and Wilbur and Morgana and the Star Cats. I really enjoyed building Stella and the Star Cats an amazing place to hang out. I also like chronicling my adventures. I love exploring the whole Bubble Witch realm, finding out new things about the game, learning all the technical details of how it all works. I also like how, while there is randomness involved in each level, I can actually (almost) understand the mathematics and mechanics of how the levels work, so I feel more in control and less like I'm completely relying on luck, like playing slots. I am even learning to be OK when the Owls mess with me! 😁

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,120 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles

I don't play BW3 as often as before, and when I play it and win the level in the first time, I feel great 💪🏻. I like beating Morgana 😅

What I especially liked, and what kept me playing, was the drive to fix up the house. When that was done, and got no more challenges, I lost interest in the game.

Come and visit my place to catch some fairies 🤗

• AddyC
    AddyC Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles,

What I like about BW3 is the cure characters, especially the magical cats they can be quite helpful in the game. Also at the beginning when you start making and decorating the your home, It's a pity once completed you can't do much after the decorating is done😉

• Walezy
    Walezy Posts: 286 Level 3
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles and @QueenB

I like play BW3 becasue I like challenges. I like to get 3 stars for passing new levels, I like to get hats, wake up the tree and get boosters for it.

Unfortunately, recently there are more and more problems with the game, especially when I play on a PC.

An example of these problems is the problem with new levels, which I wrote about in the thread "Problem with new levels on PC". Unfortunately, after two weeks of improvement, it reappeared.

• dragnilar
    dragnilar Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

If I had to pick one thing that makes me keep playing the game... it's the sound effects. King has loaded this thing up with so many wonderful sounds, especially the sounds of bubbles popping, orbs exploding, frogs falling, pumpkins exploding... I think you get the idea. 😁

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,501 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

So many different reasons you guys have for playing BW3

Its enjoyable to come here and read all your comments

Thank you guys you are the best 👍

I am looking forward to reading more 💓

• Alabamakarla
    Alabamakarla Posts: 251 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2022
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty ... I enjoy/enjoyed Stella' treehouse and my kitty katsss... I started on BWS ( looking back like its Atari 🤣 ) several years ago...When BWS2 came out I was like !!! yeah !!! and now BWS3 has my full attention...Though Stella' treehouse is sadly finished and all my kats are spoiled, I truly find my self pushing for blue stars and golden episodes...

I also found this AWESOME AWESOME community in BWS3 so I guess you're all stuck with me ❤🤟❤

p.s.

maybe we could do more to our treehouses or start another 🤪🤪🤪

@PrettyBubbles tysvvvvvm ❤ so much fun reading/learning about others too !

@Queen_B tyvm 🤟

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?