🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

ENDED 🔮 The Correct Guess gets Boosters 🔮

Comments

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 2,883 Level 5
    edited March 2022

@johamilton

My guess would be

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Hi @johamilton - Thanks for the contest. Historically, I am Notoriously, outrageously, incorrigibly, astronomically, irredeemably and altogether woefully inept at guessing other people's scores. But I will give it a shot:

I'm basing my guess on using the Magic Beam, which you really don't need to (the fact you have so many boosters on hand makes me think you are much more disciplined and less impulsive than myself- so I'm probably wrong here) but my guess is for the higher score one magic Beam would be worth it. Using this could clear 10-12 bubbles, for 500 points each. Leaving 27 or so normal bubbles to drop (50 pts each) and 37 Golems , 100 pts each, plus 5000 for the ORB power bubble and 15,000 for the 5 remaining bubbles, not forgetting to double the points via the "brown" hat:

That score would be 115, 160

-OR-

You could use many of your boosters, and clear all the bubbles. The Stereo Bolt would work well to clear all the bubbles without dropping any, except this is a ghost level, and so Charlie will be home after you clear the first five bubbles on row 1, leaving 6 bubbles left to drop. So your score might be closer to

-OR-

You could use the Blue bubble to clear the string of bubbles on the left. One of those bubbles is a fairy. If you have better luck than me, the released fairy will be kind and clear the two red bubbles at the top. Otherwise you could use the Orb power to clear the way for Charlie. That's harder to guess since I don't know how many points you are getting from the blue bubble, could be 10 - several hundred. Lets say 100 points per bubble , plus 250 points for each of 6 bubbles the orb takes out, plus plus all the Golem and normal bubbles dropped, plus the 4 bubbles left.

You could have a score of 109960.

I doubt you would use all you boosters just to get a little higher score, and being a sensible perosn unlike me, you might not want to use a boosters when there is no need, so I am going with the third option:

My Guess is 109960.

• PrincessShyanne21
    PrincessShyanne21 Posts: 16 Level 2

Hi Jo and everyone,

Thanks to @johamilton for making this game for us. Here's my answer to. your final score:

Thanks

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,934 Pro Player 👑

@johamilton - Here is my guess

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Hi @johamilton. I should love to have a board like this with so many choices available. My guess - no rhyme or reason - 104680.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
  • BobaKitty_BW3fan
    BobaKitty_BW3fan Posts: 254 Level 3
    edited March 2022

Orb+yellow bubbles (assuming you will go for the yellow bubbles)+win(bubbles disappear+bubble shooter)

= (drum roll)….85,960

85,960 is my answer!!!

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3

Thanks for the cute contest @johamilton My guess is

109, 965

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?