๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(ENDED) ๐Ÿ“ Letters to Bubble Witch Saga- Win awesome prizes!

Comments

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,853 Friends Moderator

Dear Bubble Witch Saga 3,

If my memory serves me correctly, I was first introduced to busting bubble when my sister let me play games on her iPad. I was fascinated, but not very good, at playing Bubble Witch Saga 2. Soon, playing games on her iPad motivated me to get a tablet of my own. Because I don't play BWS3 every day, I am not proficient at using the boosters or remembering how the spells work. My favorite thing in the game is the "Wake up the Tree" event -- I can win boosters by helping random teammates even though I don't play every day. I still have a long way to go to understand all the aspects of the game, especially how to use special booster bubbles, energy potions, and stardust, or to upgrade the house, visit friends, etc. I like the characters (Stella, Wilbur, Nero, Fairy Queen, and Morgana), the fairies, and the Star Cats (Eri, Puck, Lyra, and Leo). The graphics in the game are exceptional.

My interest in this game has increased since I joined the King Community. I like to participate in the contests and challenges in the BWS3 forum. It is obvious that many players have a true passion for this game. Maybe someday I will too.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Level 3
    edited March 2022

@Diamond_Lim thx for the tag!

note: benefits is actually profits, typo!

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 26,117 Bubble Witch Moderator

Great Love Letters, thank you all so much for taking the time to write them. Am enjoying reading them ๐Ÿค—

Keep them coming! ๐Ÿ˜

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 26,117 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi Everyone, be sure you get your letter in. March 31st is the last day.๐Ÿ˜€

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 697 Level 3

Thanks for the reminder @johamilton! @QueenB when I saw this challenge a few days ago I was elated to share my thoughts and feelings in a hand written letter. Well, 3 days & about 6-8 drafts later I've finally finished my rough draft ๐Ÿ˜… I'm about to write (print because my handwriting is eligible) my final draft, create a video of me reading it & take a pic of my 4-5 page letter before tomorrow's deadline! Wish me luck & hope you enjoy listening to/reading my letter! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคž

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,075 Diamond Diaries Moderator
  • Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,510 Friends Moderator

Dear Bubble Witch Saga,

I am writing you this letter in the form of a comment. I'm not technically savvy enough to record a video for you and I don't have a handwritten letter in English for you either. I don't speak English and use a translator. Please keep in mind that a translator does not always reproduce what I want to say. If I then copy this from the translator and make mistakes, you may have the impression that I want to part with you.ย 

That is not the case at all. We haven't known each other that long. Our relationship is now one year and 3 months old. I come to you every day to be with you and play. Sometimes only briefly, sometimes for a few hours. You have wonderful features and mini-games that give me fun and boosters. I fell in love with you and your characters. As cute as Stella rides on her broom when I've won a level. Or the fairies who give me gifts when I have woken up the tree again. I spend a lot of time with you at the moment. Yes, you can say I'm in love with you and have "butterflies in my stomach" when I visit you.ย 

Please stay as you are. Maybe with a little more action games like Andy's Library or Ambyr's Wedding (although that was a huge challenge).ย 

I love you and will be faithful to you for a long time to come.ย 

Best regards Your Ina

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Dear Bubble Witch Saga

When we met about a year and a half ago, I had been going through a very tough time with health issues and needed something different to take my mind off them. I had never considered playing games, but I remembered that my sister had played Bubble Witch Saga to help her take her mind off her problems.

When I met you, I believed I had found the right game for me, as you brightened up my life considerably and gave me a different perspective on things.

However, when I reached around level 70, you became very awkward with me. I couldn't make any progress with you and so I decided that it would be best for us to break up.

Not long afterwards, I realised just how much I missed you and decided to try to start our relationship all over again.

This time I found that you had changed and there was no longer a barrier between us around level 70. Our relationship has continued to grow stronger over the past year and together we have passed level 2600. Bursting pretty coloured bubbles, freeing owls, helping the little ghost to get home and defeating Wilbur and Morgana have all brought something new into my life and the contests organised have given it added interest.

Things have become tougher between us again recently, but I am now hoping that we shall be able to celebrate reaching level 3000 in the coming months, unless you start being difficult with me again. Please don't!

Thank you for the fun you have brought into my life.

Your friend

C.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?