I have been playing level 164 for a very long time I can't figure out how to pop all the bubbles

Options
Janet_Denham
Janet_Denham Posts: 1 Newbie

using all strategies I can think of but always left with lots of bubbles, seems it takes several words with same bubbled letter before it will disappear. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Angela_Charles
    Angela_Charles Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

In order to complete this one you need a few BIG words that give you blasters.... another tip is don't use the Big Blast straight away .. you could be better off using it after the next shuffle.  Also - go back and play a few of the lower levels and go back to it ... I think when we keep playing the same one it gets really frustrating and we always start in the same place.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?