🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Chapter 247 - Hazy Highlands Weirdness

Options
Lemurtek
Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
edited April 2022 in Discussions

Hi @PrettyBubbles, @johamilton , @QueenB - Another bit of strangeness for you to consider Chapter 247-Hazy Highlands is weird. Usually Morgana shows up at the end of a chapter, sort of a Boss Level. But this time, she shows up early, on Level 4919. Level 4920, where she normally should be, is a ghost level. But the Opening screen where it usually shows what type of level you are about to play, is blank. Morgana doesn't show up on this screen, but rather on the next screen. Very strange, but I guess she is Morgana, and will to do whatever she likes! 😁 On the other hand, although this is listed as Super Hard, it was actually one of the easier Morgana levels.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,328 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek I have to smile 😀 at the way you analyse the game you are very observant that's not saying it's a bad thing

When I played that level I did not even notice this lol but just having duplicated the level yes you are correct maybe the studio wanted to surprise us 👍⭐

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Very interesting @Lemurtek ! I am not that high up on levels as of yet, but Morgana can do what she wants to do! It's Morgana 😀

Can always leave up to you to make my mind wander! 😂

Thanks

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Yeah, that Morgana is awfully tricky! Maybe, it went down like this:

Morgana sat fuming in the wings, waiting to go on stage. "Where is that infernal Ghost Charlie!" She demanded

The game director, who was actually a bit frightened by Morgana, apologized, "I don['t know, Morgana, I'm sure he'll be here soon."

"Enough!" Morgana jumped up, threw the script at the director, and stomped toward the Stage, "I'm going on NOW!"

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Oh wow @Lemurtek, you do have an eye for details and I find it intriguing and very helpful 😀

We've passed it on as there might be a harmless misplacement which the studio will have a look at. Nice catch and thanks for sharing this 🤗

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?