🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🔮ENDED Win gold+boosters in Wilburs mischievous contest 🤔ENDED

Options

Comments

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for another fun contest @PrettyBubbles. Hmmm....how mischievous of Wilbur to toss a blue bubble up in the corner! My answer is

A

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,355 Jelly Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

Thank you so much @PrettyBubbles for these laid back contest. I enjoy these so much. I love having to choose the right moves. I appreciate all you do for us🤗

My answer is

A.. aim at the top yellow bubble and arrow and it will drop the yellow bubbles the arrow is holding and the arrow will shoot across setting off the second arrow dropping those yellow bubbles then the second d arrow will shoot across hitting the armor head dropping the yellow bubbles setting free the fairy in the armor to clear the blue bubble. But if there isn't a fairy then we screwed the blue bubble will not be took out and wilbur being mischievous will laugh 😂

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles! Thanks for the "umm, no, not feeling the chill" contest. My answer is:

Ordinarily, none of the answers will work, because even the best choice, A, will leave a Blue bubble. So the answer depends on the Armored bubble. Although I cannot see any sign of an actual bubble (normally you can see the edge of the bubble peeking out of the bottom) obviously, there must be something hidden to take out the blue bubble. Perhaps a fairy nest, Fairy Bunch, Firecracker, or possibly Wilbur stole a Super Lolly, Color Bomb or Coloring Candy from the Candy Crush games (which would definitely be out of sync, though it might be fun!)

I am discounting the Super Lolly et. al. theory, aside from the fact Wilbur might find them hard to obtain (I sure do) it really wouldn't be fair, and if it is a one of the Candy Crush Boosters, , it wouldn't matter which letter you choose, as they would all work.

if it's a Fairy related Bubble, B or C might not clear the screen, as there would be Yellow bubbles plus one blue bubble, with no guarantee enough Fairies would be released (in the case of a Fairy Nest) or which random bubbles the firecrackers would clear.

So whatever invisible item lurks in the armor, the only guaranteed answer is A.

• BobaKitty_BW3fan
    BobaKitty_BW3fan Posts: 254 Level 3
    edited April 2022
    Options

My answer is

A

something is wired tho

Is that A B C cannot clear the blue bubble…

Oh, Wilbur very naughty

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,267 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Thank you @JessicaBilly it's my pleasure 💓

Lol @Lemurtek its very chilled out apart from Wilbur getting involved 💓

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles and thank you for another fun contest. My answer:

A - because it will burst the first yellow cobweb and set off the fire arrow. This fire arrow will hit the second one and burst the second cobweb. Whatever is under the armour (probably a fairy) will burst the blue bubble.

• EnergizerBunny
    EnergizerBunny Posts: 3,089 Level 5
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles

I will be aiming for the Letter

( A ) and I will hope it clears out those bubbles

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,785 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles thank you for another great contest.

I think the answer is A

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,652 Level 5
    Options

I love these brain teasers @PrettyBubbles

My answer is C

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?