🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Reset Bubble Witch 3 Saga

Options
ChiccaCocci
ChiccaCocci Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, how can I get my entire game reset? I am currently linked to my Facebook account and up to level 340 but i want to start over from level 1! I want my whole board erased so I can start over with my Facebook account linked. Please help, I don't know how to do it, even if I start a new game I go back to level 340 as soon as I login on Facebook. Thanks in advance for the help.

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,635 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @ChiccaCocci Welcome

You can no longer continue to play with Facebook as you will not receive any updates or fixes

You can now only continue playing to include updates or fixes using either windows 10 or a mobile device

When you downloaded the game to the correct platform if you dont link it to transfer your Facebook progress you should go back to the beginning 👍

• ChiccaCocci
    ChiccaCocci Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I know I can no longer play on Facebook but I linked the account because I have my friends on Facebook and I can give and receive extra lives, so I'm searching for a way to reset the game maintaining it linked with Facebbok. Isn't there any way to delete my backup data on Facebook?

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,635 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @ChiccaCocci I am afraid we would not know if you can delete your data from Facebook as you have now linked your accounts so the progress will remain to be backed up 👍

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?