🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Freezing sound effects

René_Hrebenár
René_Hrebenár Posts: 4 Newbie

I am playing Bubble witch 3 on my android mobile and i experience sound effect freezing. When i play and burst bubbles or at the beginning of the level sound effects just stop playing and i have to enable and disable them manualy to hear them again. It is happening every level but only in levels on map and house its ok but when i play i just have this problem. Is it me ? or is it game bug ? Anybody ? Its super annoying. Cheers. 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi René- Thanks for posting on King Care. Thanks for posting on King Care. I'm delighted to see that you've discovered the latest and most exciting adventures of Stella and friends in Bubble Witch Saga 3. 

I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with the sound in Bubble Witch 3 Saga. 

Please try our troubleshooting steps here as they resolve most problems: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android

Let me know how you get on :-)

Have a magical weekend! 

• René_Hrebenár
    René_Hrebenár Posts: 4 Newbie

Hello thank you for your anwer. I did restart my phoen i am up to date with evereything. I reinstalled the game but the sound effect keep still randomly freeze and i have to enable and disable them to hear that. I tried different phone and same result. Any idea ? 

• Raven_The_Crow
    Raven_The_Crow Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2017

Same problem here. It happen at least 10+ time in one level. It really affect the playing experience. Only the sound effect freeze, the background music goes well. Tried reinstall, checked mobile conditions with newest game update, nothing helps. I'm using android.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Same problem here. It happen at least 10+ time in one level. It really affect the playing experience. Only the sound effect freeze, the background music goes well. Tried reinstall, checked mobile conditions with newest game update, nothing helps. I'm using android.

Thanks- we will look into this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?