🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Weird stuff happening

Kirsty_Howard
Kirsty_Howard Posts: 1 Newbie

I just ended the last of my lives and didn't complete the level but was already well into the game having loaded it as soon as released, 463 points in the house and everything up to level three and four within the house and garden upgrades, suddenly I was playing with a profile pic I had not set, level 29, and all my house, gardens, stars, points, gold bars, etc, had all been reduced, then when I stated looking into it I found the upgrade on the App Store, but this removed everything and put me back to the very beginning.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I have checked your game account and your game progress is saved and it is still available. You only need to go into the app and reconnect to the relevant Facebook/Kingdom account and your progress will return.

To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.

To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?