🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why do I lose my pixie dust and the progress I am trying to make on Stellas home it has happen 4

Options
Eileen_Dumont
Eileen_Dumont Posts: 10 Level 2
Times I don't want to continue to purchase anymore or use any pixie dust can this be resolved thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Are you playing on multiple devices by any chance, Eileen?

• Athena
    Athena Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

I'm pretty sure this issue was resolved already - about a week ago. Maybe make sure you have the latest update of the app on whatever device you are playing on?

• Eileen_Dumont
    Options
    Hi no I am not playing multiple games and the problem doesn't seem to be resolved yesterday I used some of the pixie dust for a new walkway 3000 well I never got the walkway but it kept my pixie dust points this is frustrating I almost don't want to play anymore and I'm definitely not going to purchase anymore I hope this gets resolved soon thank you for your time
  • Eileen_Dumont
    Options
    Thank you for those who have tried to help the matter is still not resolved I'm just not going to upgrade with fairy dust for a while and see if something is done in the meantime
  • Eileen_Dumont
    Options
    I tried again today to use my fairy dust on my walk way it took the ferry dust again and didn't give me the walkway I'm pretty much done with this game thank you for your support friends but no support from King.com pretty disappointing
  • Athena
    Athena Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Hi Eileen - why did you mark your post as solved? Maybe that's why no one is replying. Try posting another question.

A lot of us had this same issue - it started a bit over a month ago. Most of us seem to have had it fixed. Here is a post of someone who got contacted by customer support. There is an additional link in there that you can go and read others who have had the same problem. I waited a few weeks till I knew it was fixed to upgrade. I lost 9500 fairy dust - but I am able to upgrade without losing any dust now.

https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/my-tree-progress-has-been-set-back-to-the-beginning#entry_92097

• Eileen_Dumont
    Options
    Thank you I have lost so much pixie dust I lost track I have waited till I thought the problem was resolved but it turned out it wasn't I actually tried again this morning thinking that it had been resolved because they added the new daily bonus prize But it just took my 3000 for the mailbox and didn't give me a new mailbox LOL thank you for the info I will try
  • Eileen_Dumont
    Options
    I did not realize I hit solved I am still getting used to my iPad I'm not sure if I can remove it but thank you to all that has tried to help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?