🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How are Morgana and Stella related?

Options
enchfani
enchfani Posts: 14 Level 2

Just finished the Love event and I was shocked when I found out Volpe was a thief, but that's not even the strangest thing. Why was the fortune teller saying Stella and Morgana are related somehow? This event was very good, I'd absolutely LOVE new events like this! But here comes the question: how do you think Morgana and Stella are related?

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 25,082 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @enchfani, I did not get the event, but your comment is very interesting. There is a thread in discussions and it is all about the event with comments from members that had the opportunity to play. You can find it Here. Maybe put the above comment in there and see what other members think 😀

• Magnolia4
    Magnolia4 Posts: 699 Level 3
    Options

Maybe Stella's mother was a powerful witch who fought against Morgana too. And because of Morgana Stella lost her mother.

Or... Morgana is Stella's mother and she looks like skeleton because she's under a powerful curse.

• Magnolia4
    Magnolia4 Posts: 699 Level 3
    Options

That's very interesting question. I would like to read some theories created by others. Why is there connection between Stella and Morgana?

• enchfani
    enchfani Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited July 2022
    Options

I think Morgana is Stella's mother but Stella doesn't know that. Assuming the pink hair they both have, they actually seem related, but Morgana probably left Stella when she was young so she doesn't know who her mother is, and while Morgana was away from Stella, she discovered a passion for Dark Magic, that being the reason she left Stella: she wasn't ready to be a mother. Afraid of that thought, Morgana left and learnt Dark Magic, becoming what she is now

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,275 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Guys I am loving reading your chats here

It great to see you all chatting about your characters 💓

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

My thoughts on this issue:

Morgana’s Origin

Part One

Stella stomped into her house, angry and frustrated.

"I am so tired of being mistaken for that other Stella! I mean, what's so special about her? I'm an excellent witch too!" Stella muttered, hugging her Cat Hieronymus the Mischievous.

For the thousandth time, Stella thought about changing her name. For a long time she had stubbornly refused to do that, after all, she had every right to that name. But lately, feeling worn down, she had been seriously considering it. But what name to pick? She looked around her living room, and a musty old Tome on her overloaded shelf caught her eye. She had brought this Book, The Legend of King Arthur, to the King Community from human world. In thisSaga, there was a dark Witch named Morgan le Fey. Hmm...

"What About Morgan?" She asked Hiro...

"Meow!" Hiro cried, lashing his tail.

"No, You're right, I don't like Morgan for a name either. But... I Love.. Morgana!"

Part Two

That fall, both Morgana and Stella attend the Institure of Higher Magic. After a rocky start, Stella Warmth and charm had finally won Morgana over, and they had become fast friends.

Stella was studying for her King Community Magic Academy Saga exams, when she heard a knock on her door. As she opened her door, as figure with a skeletal face jumped out at her, shouting “Boo!”

Stella Shrieked and leaped back, but then the figure laughed and lowered the mask, revealing Stella’s mischievous best friend Morgana.

“You gave me a fright!” Stella laughed, giving Morgana a Hug.

“Anyway, I’m glad you’re back, we need to study for our final exams,” Stella continued.

The two witches opened the spell book and prepared to work on their potion for the exam.

“How much Bitterroot do we need?” Morgana asked holding the jar up.

“Two pinches...” Stella started to say.

Morgana tossed in two whole roots.

“Wait!”, Stella threw out her hand

But it was two late, the excess Bitterroot caused the Potion to explode, splashing Morgana in the face, transforming her body and mind.

“Stella, you did this!” Morgana threw back her head and cackled madly, Pointing her wand, clutched in her bony fingers, she threw a bubble spell to trap Stella, then jumped on her broom and flew out Stella’s Window, trailing Black smoke.

Stella’s best friend had just become her worst enemy!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,275 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek Wow that is some story 💓

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 25,082 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek , great job! I enjoyed reading it. I love how our minds can take us from game play to a story. 😀

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?