🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Lost progress Bubble Witch 3

Options
Susanna_Barten
Susanna_Barten Posts: 20 Level 2

Once again I have lost all my progress on my house and garden. This keeps happening.!!!!! I have lost thousands of fairy dust by upgrading items when I think it's sorted and then it happens again.this is totally ridiculous. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi Susanna,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I´m sorry this happened to you in Bubble Witch 3 Saga. I have sent you a private message, visible for you in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Diane_Edwards
    Diane_Edwards Posts: 1 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Why do I keep losing my upgrades on my house.

• Susanna_Barten
    edited April 2017
    Options

Hi Diane

Have you checked that you are running the latest version 2.3.3 ? If using more than one mobile device i.e. kindle, then all of them must be running this latest version. That sorted my problem out. Best of luck

• Tony_Mc
    Options

Hi Diane

Have you checked that you are running the latest version 2.3.3 ? If using more than one mobile device i.e. kindle, then all of them must be running this latest version. That sorted my problem out. Best of luck

Awesome Susanna, thanks for your input here :-)
  • Susanna_Barten
    Options

Hi Diane

No problem Tony Mc :)
  • _nickykikiki
    _nickykikiki Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Sadly, you are not the only one :( I just realized I went back to Level 171 today but I was on 176+ yesterday. Now I have to replay the levels that I already passed. This is really frustrated.

• Tony_Mc
    Options

Hi nickykikiki,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Can you please try again, making sure you connect to your account related to your Gmail address?

Please let me know how you´re getting on.

Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,

Tony - King Care Team

• Stephanie_Law
    Stephanie_Law Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I recently got a new fon and had to transfer my stuff 2 tha new fon my game bubble witch didn't appear so therefore I had to download and log n I was on level 317 was started off from tha beginning been on this game a year want to know if u can put me back on tha level I left off with please and thank u

• Stephanie_Law
    Options

Can u put me back where I left off at thank u I took tha game off cause I was mad can u sent me a text when u fix tha problem so I can restore my game thank u

• Stephanie_Law
    Options

My game was bubble witch sage 3 can u please restore me back where I was at

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?