Level 468 Alpha Betty Saga seems impossible. Six 10 letter words? Anyone made it?

Options

Answers

• Kate_Key
    Kate_Key Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Dear Mr King or whoever came up with level 468 could you please ask them to show us how to get 6x 10 letter words ? So far I have managed to get 1 Or is this a ruse to stop people playing it any more  ? Maybe you are struggling to come up with more levels so you threw this one in to stop people playing it .   Very sad because I loved this game 

• Eyes_on_the_sky_
    Eyes_on_the_sky_ Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

how did you get to 468? I can't get 456 to open.

I linked mine to Facebook so I would not loose my levels. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled. That let me move on.
  • Ness_Murphy_
    Ness_Murphy_ Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Yes..level 468 is impossible..I've only got 1 word of 10 letters! Emailed them twice to no avail. It needs changing!

• Ness_Murphy_
    Ness_Murphy_ Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Level 468 virtually impossible Even when making crowns with 4 letter words there are not enough to make the 10 letter words I will keep trying as I love a challenge but I hope this is not the end of alphabetty for me 

Impossible! Perhaps it should be 10 x 6 letter words
  • Eyes_on_the_sky_
    Eyes_on_the_sky_ Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Level 468 virtually impossible Even when making crowns with 4 letter words there are not enough to make the 10 letter words I will keep trying as I love a challenge but I hope this is not the end of alphabetty for me 

They need to read the comments. This is impossible. Surely they will change it. I just wonder if they were meaning to do 10 6 letter words. That would be hard but not impossible.
  • Robert_Riethe
    Robert_Riethe Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

After spending too much time and only making 3 10 letter words, I can't see any way to achieve the goal of 6.
  • mgrut
    mgrut Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I think this is the 1st level to require ANY 10 letter words, let alone SIX! Obvious mistake in design but they just need to be aware of it.
  • MJinHB
    MJinHB Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I quit until this is fixed. Too much frustration and if we have gotten this far we are pretty good at this game.
  • Kate_Key
    Kate_Key Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Emailed king care regarding level 468 and received an email (automated) directing me back to this site to seek help from the community Seems they can't solve 468 themselves so  goodbye alphabetty !

• Brett-4
    Brett-4 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

They updated it (at least on Android).  It's now 10 - 6 letter words.  Completely doable now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?