Why no rewards?

Options
Sandra_J_Richard
Sandra_J_Richard Posts: 8 Level 2

Farm hero super has stopped giving me rewards. Scrubby dub and blossom blast and alpha betty have never given me rewards - why?

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

When you say rewards, do you mean that you're not getting them when you win them in the promotions. Or do you mean that you're not getting the promos in the first place? 

• Sandra_J_Richard
    Options

When you say rewards, do you mean that you're not getting them when you win them in the promotions. Or do you mean that you're not getting the promos in the first place? 

The county show has gone so I'm not getting anything
  • Sandra_J_Richard
    Options

It's a shame you don't follow up issues, I've now played over 50 levels with no coin or booster rewards.
  • Sandra_Collins-2
    Options

Still going on......frustrating.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?