🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

No ads in bubble witch 3 saga

Options
lak123
lak123 Posts: 7 Level 2

Hello I'm facing a bug issue there are no ads in bubble witch 3 saga in the starting level with boosters and when I get stuck when im out of moves the ads are not there previously it was there but now it's not there could you help me out to fix this

Thanks

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,536 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @lak123 Welcome its lovely to meet you

With the ads or any other feature they are not permanent as they get shuffled around so as other players can enjoy them

Sometimes we can have something for a long time and begin to think we always have it but unfortunately that's not the case

I suggest you check for any pending updates and log out not just close your game then turn your device off for a minute or two in case this is just a blip if the ads don't return it will mean they are no longer available to you πŸ‘β­

• lak123
    Options

Thanks for your help but one Question if I log out and log in again will my game progress be saved cause it's linked to my facebook acc

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @lak123 If you have progress already saved logging out won't effect anything as you are not uninstalling πŸ‘β­

• lak123
    Options

Will the ads come back again for boosters in the starting of the level and for continuing the level or it's permentally gone cause I need the ads back it really helps a lot

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @lak123 like all our features or events they do come and go as they are not rolled out to everyone at the same time so they get shuffled around

I will keep my fingers crossed for you that they return soon πŸ‘β­

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?