🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch 3 Saga Level 247 Video Tutorial

Cezdiamond
Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Comments

• Kresty
    Kresty Posts: 3 Newbie

Amazingly helpful, this tutorial says I just need to be really lucky in how the colors of bricks are randomly picked. Very helpful, thanks!

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator

Sometimes you do need to play many, many  times before the bubbles co-operate and let you catch them all!  

Always aim high and make use of fairies and fill Nero's orb when you can.

Good luck  

• Michelle_Eby
    Michelle_Eby Posts: 3 Newbie

Um, pretty sure this video isn't even real. The game changed halfway through. At the beginning, when it's scrolling down, it has the top two rows being one open, one closed, like it has been every time I played this level. But when this player got to the top, suddenly they were magically the same, either both open or both closed. So... either the player is cheating, or this is BS.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Michelle This is a video made by one of our players, we can assure you that there is no cheating :-) 

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,640 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited December 2017

I have noticed that like in this video the top rows of many of the Levels as seen while you scroll down do not match exactly when you get to play them.

In this example the golems do not open the same.

I think this is because the order they open and shut in corresponds with when they are revealed in the game.

In some of the save the owl levels all the owls at the top are the same color...until you get up to playing them, and they are random colors, lol

• Am Anfang des Videos wird gezeigt das man mit Eri das Spiel beginnen soll und bei Lynette steht manchmal müssen Sie viele, viele Male spielen, bevor die Blasen zusammenwirken und Sie alle fangen lassen! Zielen Sie immer hoch und nutzen Sie Feen und füllen Sie Neros Kugel, wenn Sie können. aber es stimmt alles nicht weil im Spiel ist es anders als im Video das einzigste was stimmt das ich am Anfang 17 Kugeln habe das ist aber auch das einzigste was mit dem Video übereinstimmt. Im Video ist es nämlich so wenn die roten Grommlens offen sind und die Wolken weg gehen das unter und hinter den Wolken auch rote Kugeln weg gehen und bei blau genauso ist aber nicht wahr ich spiele schon das gleiche Level seit 5 Wochen und es hat nicht ein einziges Mal so geklappt wie im Video also für mich ist das verasche und Abzocke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?