🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

He's Baaaaack...

Options
Lemurtek
Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

My clone I mean! Hi @PrettyBubbles and @johamilton. As you can see, my nefarious clone has returned! I had to bail him and Wilbur out after my plan to get a "mummy" Wilbur badge in the last contest went awry. However, no sooner had my clone returned, then he tried to beat me at my own game of Bubble Witch 3! Luckily, he only ,managed to match my score! And even worse, I think he may have cloned himself, as there seems to be a second clone hiding in the wings! A whole team of Lemurtek clones? I'd probably be worried!😁

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?