🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I've upgraded all on my house and haven't gotten to the bean stalk part, no upgrades available?!?

LeAnn_Stanford
LeAnn_Stanford Posts: 1 Newbie

I've upgraded all the things on my house etc, still no bean stalk. I keep getting the same message for over a month now to collect fairy dust but no levels to upgrade and no bean stalk like on other accounts. Message says rest up and wait for more levels. I'm only on level 348. What's up with others working on the bean stalk and my account can not?

Answers

• Sylvie_Seguin
    Sylvie_Seguin Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm at level 640 and I'm getting the same message. I didn't  even know that there should be a beanstalk. I have 37,160 in fairy dust and what I'm afraid off is to loose it all. The quest that you get every so often. Well it's asking me to revamp my home area. So if someone from King support read our message. This is my question to you. What is going on here!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?