🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Just finished level 960. Stella got "stolen" and now game crashes. When will i get to play again?

Options
Greg_Gallagher
Greg_Gallagher Posts: 1 Newbie

The game won't open now. Something is happening because it said they were stealing Stella. Now I can't play at all. What is happening?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,908 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Options

They are stealing Stella? Oh my. That doesn't look good!

I suspect that they are making modifications behind the scenes and have taken the game offline to do that. 

You need to probably give it a little longer, and keep checking the app store for updates. 

Also, reboot your device from time to time as that can make a difference as it clears temporary files.

Is it going back to the home screen? I will see if I can find official word on this :)

Also please see this thread :)

https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/stellas-house-issues

• AprilinAmsterdam
    AprilinAmsterdam Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited April 2018
    Options

I have the same problem.  It happened to me on March 28.  it's since happened to two of my friends too.  Yesterday support told me to just sit tight before I reinstall and they will get back to me.  Still waiting...

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi @AprilinAmsterdam

I would hold tight then if that's what you have been told. It sounds like they have queried with support, but sometimes, as its all different departments, you have to wait for a reply. That often happens here, our poor moderator asks questions and we keep bombarding her with more posts and she hasn't yet had replies lol.

I will also ask her if she can find out anything about this too :)

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone! Thanks for letting us know about this in King Care. 

Our studio are currently aware of this problem and they are investigating. We hope to have an update shortly. 

Thanks!

• AprilinAmsterdam
    edited April 2018
    Options

Thank you, Cezdiamond

It has been 10 days now.  In the meantime, those of us who pay to play are being kept out of events, like helping Andy save his new girlfriend Lucy in the spooky library. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi AprilinAmsterdam, Unfortunately there is no time scale yet as to how long it will be before its been fixed. The decision to pull that part of the game won't be taken lightly as their wages come from all revenue the game makes. 

It has to be that its better to pull part of it, or put it on hold than possibly cause more problems than leave it. 

When the moderator is back in the office on Monday I will ask her if there is any update :)

• AprilinAmsterdam
    edited April 2018
    Options

I'm in! They must have fixed it with the new levels. I didn't have to reinstall and all I had was saved. Yay!  Thank you so much to everybody here and the whole BW3S team! :-)

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Woohoo that is great news! Thankyou for letting us know :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?