🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

No rewards for BW3 Tricksies event?

Options
JoanZappDufresne
JoanZappDufresne Posts: 33 Level 2

So the Tricksies challenge ends and we get no rewards now, like we have in the past? The last 3 or 4 challenges, I got to 4th and 5th chests and always got prizes, not this time and even restarted..but nothing for all the time that was put in?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi JoanZappDufresne, 

You should have got rewards, well done for getting all chests, I only managed 3. For some reason the game has glitched, but I will pass you over to the moderating team to get them.

You probably won't hear back today and they have a national holiday tomorrow, but they will be back in the office on Wednesday :)

• graziagrande888
    graziagrande888 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem !!! And I reach 4 !!! Almost done the golden !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gris_Worbis
    Gris_Worbis Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem!!!! I reach 4  and nothing. Three events and no  prizes ☹️

• La_perla_negra
    La_perla_negra Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

No puedo actualizar la casa de los gatitos desde hace 2 meses cuando todos mis amigos si pueden

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I will pass all these on :)

• JoanZappDufresne
    edited May 2018
    Options

Hi JoanZappDufresne, 

You should have got rewards, well done for getting all chests, I only managed 3. For some reason the game has glitched, but I will pass you over to the moderating team to get them.

You probably won't hear back today and they have a national holiday tomorrow, but they will be back in the office on Wednesday :)

They are back, I see they added the "Piggy Bank". Are they checking the Tricksies challenge glitch? So many people (here and in chat) and probably you, did not get anything for doing it. EDIT TO ADD:I hit play and wouldn't you know it, they redid, refreshed, updated the game and I lost the 2 boosters I had, I got on this morning and had one from a few day ago. So they not only didn't give is boosters from the Tricksies challenge they took what they did give us earlier today! I did not remove app, delete history, or anything, they did it....again!
  • JoanZappDufresne
    edited May 2018
    Options

Come on King,,,this is total bull and you know it! Now your all games are having issues with Chrome, NONE of them have sound with Chrome! I got a Stereo bolt late last night (ghost) and one on opening the game this AM with the daily. Played until I was out of lives, just got back in and naturally you took those two boosters also! Bad enough you took my others yesterday! Which was a sparkeling blast and a Magic Beam! There is still no sound with Chrome after you restart!My question to you is why do you even bother to give us boosters when you basically automatically take them away! As I said in my other post yesterday, you don't take them from your other games, why this one? Whether we pay or not, you are giving them to us, let us choose when we want to use them like all your other games. Other posted in chat they are having the same issues. I only play on a desktop, windows 7 and use Chrome or Gameroom. NO I did not delete history at any time for them do vanish like I've been told in the past and nor did I remove and reinstall app!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you for your post. I can assure you that King are not taking away your boosters intentionally. 

Its almost as though the game is loading up the previous boosterless state. 

The team ARE now aware of it, and the vanishing sound and we will let you know as soon as we have an update. 

At the moment we are directing players to this thread to try and condense them :)

https://care.king.com/en/pet-rescue-saga/no-sound-during-game-play#entry_162064

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Btw just out of interest, you lose the sound on Chrome, what about gameroom? And can you try on another browser just for the sake of testing? Edge or Firefox (don't bother with IE)

• JoanZappDufresne
    edited May 2018
    Options

Btw just out of interest, you lose the sound on Chrome, what about gameroom? And can you try on another browser just for the sake of testing? Edge or Firefox (don't bother with IE)

I'm sorry I thought I mentioned it, but there is sound in Game Room. I don't have FF anymore I could not get to work with BW3, just sat loading then freezing, so I ditched it and got Chrome, I can't use Edge. If you can, take the time and look at the chat room chatter, over the past 2 days, many have said they have no sound. Please thank King for me for giving me back the 2 Stereo Bolts that was taken yesterday with their reset. I just got into game (4AM EDT) and they are there. Also none of the King games using Chrome have sound. I play Pet Rescue, BW1 and 2 .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?