🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I still haven't gotten the Cats

Options
Mary_George
Mary_George Posts: 16 Level 2

I have upgraded Stella's house it  has been for months. I still have no cats. I play on my phone and 2 different tablets and no cats have appeared. My husband has them and he has the same phone and one of the tablets is the same that I am playing on. What is the beanstalk?

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited July 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Mary,

Thanks for the info and screenshot. For us to be able to investigate properly, could you please add a screenshot of the house after you closed the game and the beanstalk disappeared? 

That would help us understand what happens. Sorry for the inconvenience, Mary, but we'll try fix your problem.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,519 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Mary thank you for posting. 

With Stella's house, its in testing which means that some players will get things others don't. I know it seems odd that the same device and living in the same household means you don't both get it, but its completely random. The beanstalk as I understand it is something after the house and with smaller control groups. 

I know this is frustrating. I experience this a lot with my husband when playing Paradise Bay, so I really do understand. I seem to get the boring tests he gets the better ones!

Some players have said uninstalling the game, clearing cache, rebooting and readding it, sometimes seems to trick the system, but it can also make you lose saved fairy dust and boosters. 

As regards the star cats, do you have access to a computer and Facebook? This is a known issue, but there is a workaround explained here :)

• Mary_George
    Options

I followed the instructions and went to my desktop. Nothing didn't work. No cats.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Mary, it could be the cats are in testing too, but I am going to find out for you :)

• QueenMia
    Options

Hello Mary,

and thanks, Chicken Slayer for passing this on!

@Mary, have you ever been able to play with the cats? If not, it is because you're part of the testing group which does not have access to the cats.

The reason is that our Game Studios are constantly adapting our games by introducing and testing new features, gameplay or concepts.

Before releasing these kind of new features, the Game Studio always chooses a randomly-selected group of players to trail the feature and see how they react to it.

They then look closely at how the change has been viewed and decide if it's something they want to permanently implement in the game or not.

I understand that this may be frustrating, but rest assured I've let the Studio know that you're eager to get the super star cats! I'd love to be able to manually add them to your game but I have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen.

Hopefully everyone will have access to this new and exciting challenge soon!

Good luck :)

- Mia

PS: Don't miss your chance to get free boosters and Gold bars! It's very easy to participate and it only takes a minute :)

• Mary_George
    Options

My husband didn't either he got to a certain level and the cats appeared. I had gotten stuck on a level and it brought up the how to beat this level tutorial and in the tutorial it said to use the cats. A lot of help that was cuz how am I supposed to use what I don't have.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

That seems more like its an issue. Hopefully Mia will confirm :)

• QueenMia
    Options

Hey Mary, so just to be clear: Your husband got the cats from a certain level (which is normal) and still has them and they never appeared for you. Is that right or? Have you ever been able to play with their help? And is your husband still able to use the cats?

That's a lot of questions, but I need to make sure I understand your issue. Cause to me, it still sounds a lot like you're part if the group without access to the Cats so I just need to confirm.

Thanks a lot in advance :)

• Mary_George
    edited July 2018
    Options

Queen Mia when my husband got to a certain level he was able to use the cats. I want to say it was at level 90 he doesn't really remember he just knows he's had them for a while and he's at level 280 something now. I have never seen the cats never seen anything about the cats. For almost a year now when I go to Stella's house the pictures I posted above is what I see. Once I upgraded her house all the way I have not been able to do anything more with it. I have over a hundred thousand potions that just sit there.

• QueenMia
    Options

Hi Mary,

The Cats appear at level 51 so that's when your husband got them. To me it is clear that since you never got the cats, you are in the group test that does not get the cats. Your husband is in the other group test, and that's why he got them.

As explain above, the group tests are chosen randomly and unfortunately, I cannot add the cats to your profile. What might help is to re-install the game and reset your progress, so you're kind of restarting the game (you don't have to replay the levels) - this might get you into the group with Cats, but I cannot guarantee it would.

I know how frustrating it can be, but hopefully, the Cats will be released to all players shortly.

I wish you a great weekend :)

Mia

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thank you Mia, I was a little confused when I saw Mary had read a tutorial and I thought she meant in the game. I should have asked! :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?