Level 742 is impossible

Options
2»

Answers

• Kate_Key
    Kate_Key Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I contacted King and have had no joy I was told to watch a video on utube for help Only one on there was a french game which had a +2 boost for 21 words which could be possible so as I live in France thought I would switch to french ......still only got a +1 boost ah well c'est la vie ...

• Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

Either Mermouse or the Cowboy Mouse need to be at +2; I don't know what is the minimum amount of stars in relevant levels needed to achieve that, as I have 3 stars in all levels from 1 to 750 - hence 135/135 in Mount Mousemore (for Cowboy Mouse) and 135/135 in Greece (for Mermouse).

What are your star levels in Mount Mousemore and Greece?

• Kate_Key
    Options

Contacted king again told to use a +2 booster which I dont have and with patience i could pass it How much patience do I need ? They also said they may ?? amend the game if they get enough player feedback !

• NOLA_Emily
    NOLA_Emily Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Either Mermouse or the Cowboy Mouse need to be at +2; I don't know what is the minimum amount of stars in relevant levels needed to achieve that, as I have 3 stars in all levels from 1 to 750 - hence 135/135 in Mount Mousemore (for Cowboy Mouse) and 135/135 in Greece (for Mermouse).

What are your star levels in Mount Mousemore and Greece?

Thank you Alessandro! My Mermouse said 125/125 and I had a +1. I never knew I could touch the Roman Numerals and I hit the III and now I have a +2!
  • Elisa_Cannon
    Elisa_Cannon Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Well this one is easy. You need to choose a +2 boosting artifact at the start of the level instead of the default one.

The 2 move Royal Guard only applies to cheese levels according to Alphabetty. So this level (742) is still un-playable
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Options

Well this one is easy. You need to choose a +2 boosting artifact at the start of the level instead of the default one.

Hey Elisa - I presume you're now able to play with the new release with more moves - however, it wasn't Royal Guard to be used at +2 here but Mermouse/Cowboy Mouse as per my other posts.
  • Queenie-5
    Queenie-5 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

I only had one crown but Mermouse gave me two extra moves for 20 moves. Try it and let me know if it works for you.

• Kate_Key
    Options

King have resolved it 2 extra moves and only 20 words easily doable now 

• IssaNissa
    IssaNissa Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I only had one crown but Mermouse gave me two extra moves for 20 moves. Try it and let me know if it works for you.

It worked for me...
  • IssaNissa
    IssaNissa Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

King have resolved it 2 extra moves and only 20 words easily doable now 

From impossible to too easy... :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?