🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I still haven't gotten the Cats

Options
2»

Answers

• Mary_George
    Mary_George Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

When you have trouble passing a level and the replay window pops up mine has a button on the bottom of it saying see how to defeat this level. That tutorial that it brings up told me to use the cats.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,672 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

That's something that really needs to be changed then Mary. I will pass this over to Mia again, its no help to you if you cannot access them all. I am pretty sure with the scale the cats are on people's games that it is extremely likely that they will be released to everyone at some point. Its just a matter of when :/

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Mary, Hi Chicken Slayer,

Thanks for raising this - Mary, what level was it please? I'll need to know so we can check the video associated with it.

Thanks in advance :)

Mia

• Mary_George
    Options

I do not remember which level but it was one of the higher levels under 396.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,672 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

That is not good. I know if you clear cookies it can go, but you clearly have it. I am going to ask Mia again. It sounds like you have been added to that group (I cannot help you with that as I haven't got it lol) but its like its forgetting you have it. If you are using gold though its unfair. I will add it to her list :)

• QueenMia
    edited July 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Mary,

Thanks for the info and screenshot. For us to be able to investigate properly, could you please add a screenshot of the house after you closed the game and the beanstalk disappeared? 

That would help us understand what happens. Sorry for the inconvenience, Mary, but we'll try fix your problem.

• QueenMia
    Options

Hey again Mary,

Thanks very much, all the info and screenshot are very helpful. I have reported the case and hopefully will get an update for you soon. I cannot give you any estimated time though. I will keep you posted as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and until then have a bubblific time :)

Mia

• Mary_George
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hey again Mary,

Thanks very much, all the info and screenshot are very helpful. I have reported the case and hopefully will get an update for you soon. I cannot give you any estimated time though. I will keep you posted as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience and until then have a bubblific time :)

Mia

Have they figured out why my beanstalk keeps disappearing? If my husband visits my house through his game it shows that I have the Beanstalk. I have it right after I install and open my house but once I leave the Beanstalk disappears and I have to uninstall and reinstall the game to get it back.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?